• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pick on sasguru thread"

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Nope, it was us all laughing hysterically at his claims of economic mastery based on Economics 101 in Siberian university if I remember correctly. He was getting absolutely nailed so he threw a three month strop.

Or something like that.
    Ah yes, now I remember!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I don't think I'm that important. No its because atw wanted to spend time on his pet project.
    I think you are important Sas

PS. the last cheque bounced. postal orders in future

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Nope, it was us all laughing hysterically at his claims of economic mastery based on Economics 101 in Siberian university if I remember correctly. He was getting absolutely nailed so he threw a three month strop.

Or something like that.
    The way Sas tells it he hasn't been absolutely 'nailed' ....ever.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post

Wasn't it snipes from sas that prompted AtW to leave this forum last time?
    I don't think I'm that important. No its because atw wanted to spend time on his pet project.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I think it's fun to watch!

Or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Why don't you two just open a private forum and then you can snipe mindlessly at each other all day without the rest of us having to put up with your combined drivel.
    I think it's fun to watch!

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    The ability to get comfortable doing nothing. That really gets on your goat doesn't it? Now back to work , boy.
    Well that's OK for summer, but those park benches get quite chilly come December you know.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Plenty of depths to trawl yet.
    By Diver?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    OMG Virtual handbags on a geek forum.

We're plumbing new lows.
    Plenty of depths to trawl yet.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    OMG Virtual handbags on a geek forum.

We're plumbing new lows.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    WHS. Care in the community is an important 1st step.
    Where's my pills? Nurse!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I like atw too. He will shortly be receiving an invoice for "Motivational Services"

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I Like Sasguru!

Hi Sas, Ignore them all mate, I think you are brilliant and they should all learn to appreciate you more for your contributions to this forum.

WHS. Care in the community is an important 1st step.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I Like Sasguru!

Hi Sas, Ignore them all mate, I think you are brilliant and they should all learn to appreciate you more for your contributions to this forum.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Why don't you two just open a private forum and then you can snipe mindlessly at each other all day without the rest of us having to put up with your combined drivel.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X