• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hobbies on the board"

Collapse

Guest replied
    Re: dolls

Well, it seems someones been doing a bit of tidying up. Wonder why? :hat

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

:|

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

you've set me off fancying plant pots now.
    Provides a nice warm home for many a lonely slug, eh Xog?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I have plenty in my greenhouse boring, to you only £50 a time or £80 without a skin. Actually pottery plant pots are very close to normal skin colour. Damn it! you've set me off fancying plant pots now.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

8)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

But it does not look anything like the sort of orifice certain of us prefer. I have seem more enticing holes in the bottom of plant pots

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

It appears to feature the orifice that certain of the members of this forum prefer...
    ...to speak out of?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

:rollin

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Boring Allan,

"Someone must be buying (and using) them. I would rank MilanB "

you cheeky fecker

Milan.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I think threaded had trouble with his new delux doll. In order to blow her up so that she reached the required 'tightness', he overreached himself and the resulting backflow of air had an amusing result.

www.*********.co.uk/images/threaded_blitz.jpg

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Xog

May I suggest

www.rubenesquefun.com

OK I lied not a real domain, but it seemed funny at the time.

Help I have been taken over by the shaunboy virus (or 3 large treble Grants 100's)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

As you all know my tastes run to the more substantial woman. If I did buy a blow up doll, could anyone advise me as to how much I could safely over-inflate it without the vagina popping out and turning it into a gay sex model? Or even worse with one of those three hole dolls. As a regular guy I would hate the wife to catch me performing with some double-willied blow up bloke with no bollocks. She thinks I am a pervert already. Ta for any advice.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    dolls

you must be doing .NET to afford such a doll :lol (its more suited to geeky nerd tastes also)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    re:

"www.realdoll.com

Impressive."

How long have you been fantasising about sleeping with a corpse?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: real dolls FAQ

Just love the one that says:

>>Do you sell body parts separately?

For the poor man, obviously... a detachable vag1na...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X