• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: How many people

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How many people"

Collapse

Guest replied
    Re: Oh PLEASE!!!

F*ckinggordonbrownw@nker

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Oh PLEASE!!!

Was there any need to repeat that? I passed it over quickly when I first saw it but now you've brought it back to prominance.

To answer the question though - Yes you are one sick puppy.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    'I always thought that Edwina Currie (in her prime) doing tongues with Benazir Bhutto (in her prime) would get my attention.....but I may just be one sick puppy '

I feel sick:x

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Rabbit...

If he's in Russia he must be in the Lubyanka - he's been gone over two months now I think.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: ...

Whilst we are here plumbing the depths of acceptability, where IS the rabbit these days? Haven't heard him pop his head up for a while. Is he off in Mother Russia visiting the out-laws?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Do women get the same kick from the idea of men on men?
    But many get the same kick out of women on women

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

only if they are naked oily and wrestling.

Any kind of intimacy is as horrid to them as it is to us.

So I am told

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

not in the slightest

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Bad Kira Neris on Good Kira Neris from DS9 now theres an image.
    There is a great line from one of the last DS9N episodes when the new Dax gets back from a mission and is asked out on a date by the Doc.

She says that she can't make to because she needs to be "debriefed" by her female colleague... and both ladies make knowing glances to each other... Ah, the pleasures of just thinking about girl on girl action.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

"Sting"

I belive it was gender specific

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Sting

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Can it be fictional?

Bad Kira Neris on Good Kira Neris from DS9 now theres an image. (apologise for spelling).

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    "At least one of them would have to be alive!"

Now you're being mischievous...

I always thought that Edwina Currie (in her prime) doing tongues with Benazir Bhutto (in her prime) would get my attention.....but I may just be one sick puppy

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Past or present only - let's have both/any to make it more interesting....

I was always intrigued by the rumours that Garbo and Dietrich got it together with Dietrich being the Domme...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X