• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Glad to see the english tourist board are catering for the Welsh...."

Collapse

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by richard-af View Post
    Russ?
    Twitty

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    I always liked Conway
    Russ?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I always liked Conway

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    But do try not to fall out of the cable car thing up the Great Orme...
    And mind your head if you go into the copper mines. You get a hard hat - wear it!

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    LLLllllllllandudno is alleged to be nicer.
    It is - top place. I recommend the 1950's style coach trips - quaint, but good.

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    It's the brown eye of the Universe.
    <rips holiday tickets up>

cheers RAF. Looks like it's Bognor.

Again.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    And from what I've heard, it's gone downhill since then too.
    It's the brown eye of the Universe.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Ah.

You mean "Rhyl".
    I'm not sure. I think I saw a newer roadsign saying "Rhyll", could be wrong. They often change the names in north Wales, when, I suspect, an old map or something is discovered. Rhyl or Rhyll, still a bumhole of a place.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    where's that ?
    North Wales coastal hellhole. Full of Scousers and Scouse-Welsh breeds of unimaginable lowness. It was once (I believe) nice... about 80 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Bluebird
    replied
    Do you holiday in Rhyll, then?
    where's that ?

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    I go every year, then when I return I'm so much more grateful for where I was born and where I live...
    Do you holiday in Rhyll, then?

Leave a comment:

• Bluebird
    replied
    I go every year, then when I return I'm so much more grateful for where I was born and where I live...

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    I didn't realise that the Welsh went on holiday. I shall have to be very careful where I go on my hols, from now on.

Leave a comment:

• Bluebird
    replied
    and the leek.

Leave a comment:

• Bluebird
    replied
    do you take Welsh Euros ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X