• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Friday fun - Best tense moment in a film"

Collapse

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
    Very slightly here but I saw a trailer for this (untitled) film at the cinema the other day... looks like it could have quite a few tense moments... anyone else seen it?
    Yes, can't wait.
    I know it's all part of the marketing, but it's working.

BTW, the movie is 'temporarily' being called Cloverfield.

More info here: http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/07/...ficially-hits/

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Christopher Eccleston peering through the drill holes in Shallow Grave, or when the hit men go into the loft, and come down again pretty quickly.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Opening scene of Leon, where the fat coke dealer is panicking and on the phone, until he gets a knife to the throat.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    The negotiation scene in Sexy Beast where Don is trying to get Gal to come out of retirement.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    The shower room scene in 'Schindlers List' where everyone is crowded in together naked and terrified.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars
    Tents moment in a film - Barbara Windsor - Carry on Camping oooh matron
    (i'll get me coat)
    [TOMMY COOPER VOICE]
    I went to the doctor and I said "Doctor, sometimes I feel like a wigwam and sometimes I feel like a teepee". He said "Relax, you're too tense".
    [/TOMMY COOPER VOICE]

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    Cannibal's Cookbook

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    The Game is another great film, i would say i was tense all the way through!

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    Hannibal, when Inspector Rinaldo Pazzi gets disembowelled, "blink once for yes and two for no ......"

Actually looking at Verger, one of Hannibal's earlier victims makes me feel very uneasy “Cordell ….”

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    Red Dragon - when the blind lady is with the killer, no major moment, just when he is with her!

Also in the beginning when Hannibal has gone for a jimmy riddle and the detective has a look in his 'cooking' books

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut
    No, that's Footloose.

He was in Tremors though, along with the excellent Fred Ward. Now that's a good film.

Stir of Echoes..... scary!

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    The scene in Unforgiven when Clint walks into a bar full of deputies and says 'who owns this sh1thole'

Oh yeah, agreed! Brilliant bit of cinema, especially: -

Hackman : "Mister, you just shot an unarmed man."

Clint: "Well he should've armed himself, if he's going to decorate his bar with my friends."

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    Very slightly here but I saw a trailer for this (untitled) film at the cinema the other day... looks like it could have quite a few tense moments... anyone else seen it?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    What about the end of fight club.... I had to watch it twice to figure it out! That was just plain weird......
    Last edited by cailin maith; 10 August 2007, 13:50.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut
    No, that's Footloose.

He was in Tremors though, along with the excellent Fred Ward. Now that's a good film.

No he was in another one, out about the same time as the Bruce Willis "I see dead people" one, it was seriously scary!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X