• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Battle at Kruger

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Battle at Kruger"

Collapse

• richard-af
    replied
    Blackbirds Vs. Worms: utter carnage. Even worse than Ducks Vs. Bread.

Leave a comment:

• fzbucks
    replied
    I was told to look for the buffalo V lions video on yuotube the other night - spent bleenin three hours on youtube then - fatal.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    A bit dull, I thought.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Wierd.

This was pasted to me on IRC last night

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    awesome

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Always stick with the herd?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    It certainly provokes questions in my mind about so called "dumb animals".

That herd collectively decided to take on the lions, to put themselves in danger to save another and to do so after they had already fled the situation.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    started a topic Battle at Kruger

Battle at Kruger

Best youtube ever. Better than the Kersal Massive. Better even than foxboy88 and his self-tying shoelaces.

Buffalos v lions, with some croc action too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

Working...
X