• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A spooky occurrence"

Collapse

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    So that's where all the ectoplasm comes from...

Who can blame them? I'm partial to a couple of 'orbs' myself.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Oh god - do you think they're watching us now?!!
    Yes . . . and you know that "thing" you like to do when you think you're alone? Well, they gather round really close, and watch you doing it.

Then they laugh at you.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    <cough>
    Was that you coughing, or a ghost?

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    I've never seen a ghost.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956
    Yeah. I mean, who else would do that?
    Oh god - do you think they're watching us now?!!

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    So, just to clarify, you think the ghosts knew you were going to the library, hid your ticket, and then hid all the books?
    Yeah. I mean, who else would do that?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Oh no. I think this is absolute proof of the existence of ghosts.
    So, just to clarify, you think the ghosts knew you were going to the library, hid your ticket, and then hid all the books?

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    You could get a series on the Living channel with material like that. Colin Fry has.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    Not really spooky, moose. You are obviously forgetful and people in general are dishonest.

Oh no. I think this is absolute proof of the existence of ghosts.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    There's something in this paranormal stuff you know.

I went to the library this morning to borrow some books on the subject of paranormal investigations and the like. First of all I couldn't find my library card, so I had to pay for a replacement.

Then I couldn't find any of the books I was looking for - I had the title, author, ISBN, everything. Checked with the lady on the desk, and 3 of the books were listed as "lost copies", and the other was overdue since mid-June.

How spooky is that?

Not really spooky, moose. You are obviously forgetful and people in general are dishonest.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    started a topic A spooky occurrence

A spooky occurrence

There's something in this paranormal stuff you know.

I went to the library this morning to borrow some books on the subject of paranormal investigations and the like. First of all I couldn't find my library card, so I had to pay for a replacement.

Then I couldn't find any of the books I was looking for - I had the title, author, ISBN, everything. Checked with the lady on the desk, and 3 of the books were listed as "lost copies", and the other was overdue since mid-June.

How spooky is that?

Working...
X