• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "There's a guy......"

Collapse

• smee.again
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Its the opening line of Dennis Leary's "No Cure For Cancer"

"Theres a guy, he's English, not that we shoudl hold that against him..." etc etc

I think I could sit and write down the entire show from memory (uni days well spent!)
    Ah makes sense now SA....thought I was losing it.....

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by smee.again
    Not with you SA!!!
    Its the opening line of Dennis Leary's "No Cure For Cancer"

"Theres a guy, he's English, not that we shoudl hold that against him..." etc etc

I think I could sit and write down the entire show from memory (uni days well spent!)

Leave a comment:

• smee.again
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    ...he's English, not that we should hold that against him...

Anyway, he wants to make the warnings on the packet bigger! Yeah, like we just haven't noticd them yet!

Not with you SA!!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    ...he's English, not that we should hold that against him...

Anyway, he wants to make the warnings on the packet bigger! Yeah, like we just haven't noticd them yet!

Leave a comment:

• smee.again
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    but he's a liar and I'm not sure about you

Very good...didn't think anyone else would have got that...

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by smee.again
    .....works down the chip shop, swears he's Elvis!!!
    but he's a liar and I'm not sure about you

Leave a comment:

• smee.again
    started a topic There's a guy......

There's a guy......

.....works down the chip shop, swears he's Elvis!!!

Working...
X