• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Anybody else....

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anybody else...."

Collapse

• richard-af
    replied
    Yep - feel just terrible. Just started using my exercise equipment after a lengthy break - I feel like I've been carrying bricks on a building site.

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Thank goodness I'm working from home today after downing a couple of expensive bottles of wine last night. Not that I'm suffering from a hangover, rather exhaustion as Mrs Flubster kept waking me up every 5 minutes to get me to stop snoring...

Leave a comment:

• smee.again
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule
    Once again , a ridiculously drunken, not to mention expensive Thursday gives way to a sickening Friday....
    I am there dude...I can relate completely as I also feel like I am recovering from an autopsy!!!

My head hurts, I cannot see straight and I can't fa*t incase something awful happens...

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Once again , a ridiculously drunken, not to mention expensive Thursday gives way to a sickening Friday....

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    What a wuss!!

I was out from 2 yesterday watching the cricket....ended up staying out until last orders and coming almost last in the quiz

Feel great this morning though - off into Newcastle on the lash now

Got an all day bbq (which will more than likely turn into a grill!) tomorrow too....think I might vote in this poll come Sunday morning!

Have a great weekend everyone x x x
    Ah but Sal you have to remember that is normal behaviour in Geordieland and anyone the far side of Gateshead is a southern shany bandit.

Have a good 'un yourself

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    What a wuss!!

I was out from 2 yesterday watching the cricket....ended up staying out until last orders and coming almost last in the quiz

Feel great this morning though - off into Newcastle on the lash now

Got an all day bbq (which will more than likely turn into a grill!) tomorrow too....think I might vote in this poll come Sunday morning!

Have a great weekend everyone x x x

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    ....anybody else feel like complete crap this morning?
    I can't even do a crap this morning

Leave a comment:

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    how is your @rse ?

What kind of question is that young man?? tut tut...

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Windy. Also suffering from the after effects of some chilli nachos.

Volcanic hell, then.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    how is your @rse ?
    Windy. Also suffering from the after effects of some chilli nachos.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    No, I think it was the Cider, or the Long Island Iced Tea.
    how is your @rse ?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    Have the Greys visited again?
    No, I think it was the Cider, or the Long Island Iced Tea.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    ....feel like complete crap this morning?

I got to bed at 6am, I have little recollection of the time between 2 and 4 am. I am not big, nor clever.
    Have the Greys visited again?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    started a poll Anybody else....

Anybody else....

Yes
    14.29%
    No
    85.71%

The poll is expired.

....feel like complete crap this morning?

I got to bed at 6am, I have little recollection of the time between 2 and 4 am. I am not big, nor clever.

Working...
X