• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: interesting...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "interesting..."

Collapse

• Burdock
    replied
    god that post above sounds gay

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Hey SA, did you pick a dress!?!?!

What's it like?!?!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    I would love to, but the wife might object.
    It has been a long looong time since I went out on the Toon.

Bring her with you!! She'll get chatted up loads and go feeling amazingly sexy (which can only be a good thing for you!)

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Ah yes!!!! That would be such a laugh!!!

We could start off in the classier places to see how you get on, then we can try the very expensive places to see if yous can buy the hot lasses....then as a last resort the Bigg Market, where yous can select your prey at will

Ah go on say yes - it'd be brilliant
    I would love to, but the wife might object.
    It has been a long looong time since I went out on the Toon.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied

Next CUK outing should be to Geordie land.

Ah yes!!!! That would be such a laugh!!!

We could start off in the classier places to see how you get on, then we can try the very expensive places to see if yous can buy the hot lasses....then as a last resort the Bigg Market, where yous can select your prey at will

Ah go on say yes - it'd be brilliant

Leave a comment:

• wizard1974uk
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    dont do pissed mingers. i have a standard i adhere to.
    so you just do mingers?

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    ha! ha! seconded

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Chaps, chaps. SA has already given you all the advice you need.

Go and spend the weekend on the Toon. The women in Newcastle are sexual predators. If you are even half decent looking you are going to get shagged.
    There are a lot of class birds who are just after a 1 nighter. If you can't find one of them then there are any amount of munters in the Big Market.
    You can't miss.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied

You would SOOOO do a p*ssed minger. Stop kidding yourself!! You just wouldn't tell us about it

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    And do you have any sexy lady lizards available too?

I have a very sexy Aunty...she might be up for a bit of scale love?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock
    SA, are you gonna sort me and Duder out with a couple of your mates or what
    Why would I do that? I like my mates!!!

I can think of 3 of my mates actually who are looking for blokes...all very very pretty and very very nice. None of them would sh*g on the first date like...maybe the 2nd. All the former sl*ts ar married off now unfortunately.

I doubt I'd ever get you all together though...you'd have to wait until next year for my hen weekend...but you will probably all be attached by then (except Duder obviously)

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied

Pick up a p*ssed minger ffs!!!

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied

You know, I'm sure you'd pull more if you were that honest with women.

Women dont like clingy men (as in emotionally needy), but they dont mind being lusted after.

SA, are you gonna sort me and Duder out with a couple of your mates or what

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    unfortunalty i do have needs, and they mostly start with my cock.

You know, I'm sure you'd pull more if you were that honest with women.

Women dont like clingy men (as in emotionally needy), but they dont mind being lusted after.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    "I found a web site once as a kind of 'support group' for women who had decided not to have children" - what an excellent place to pick up chicks!! Did you accidentally find it the same way Duder found that sh*gging YouTube site?

Good look tomorrow for you aswell
    u see, my last experience was the complete opposite. just when i thought we were getting on well, she decided to go cold.

her explanation was that she was always on the 'go' busy, and i was just too chilled out. basically, she ran a mile as soon as i showed her some interest.

weird if u ask me. but girls dont seem to like a guy who acts a bit needy.

unfortunalty i do have needs, and they mostly start with my cock.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X