• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Is anyone else...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is anyone else..."

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock
    Maybe we should use Light Relief for 'general' as well?!

Yeah, should we all just hang out in here from now on? That'll show'em

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Maybe we should use Light Relief for 'general' as well?!

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Bored too and have developed a nasty cold so particularly grumpy this afternoon.

Into LR we go, as predicted!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    The moral of the story? Don't lube up a draw and use it as a make shift v&gina.

I think if you need to be taught that particular moral, you're probably past helping!

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Ahem...you slipped and fell?
    I found it was most pleasurable to bend my knees and lean backwards a bit . It was an awkward position and I over-balanced shutting the draw on my old fella. The moral of the story? Don't lube up a draw and use it as a make shift v&gina.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    I lubed up the sides of the draw

Thats ridiculous, even for you!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Probably the same way I jammed mine into my secretary.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Ahem...you slipped and fell?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    Good job you weren't trying to recreate the SA experience otherwise you'd have had to kick the double doors open and wave it around in mid air...

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Cock jam? Is that why Lucifer's pickled conserves are so tsaty?

IGMC
    My servers, desktops, laptops, switches, hubs and routers are working so perfectly fine (cuz I'm so F**kin' good at my job) I'm spending my time reading sh1te about c0ck-jamming!

Fridays surely cannot get any worse (can they?)

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    I was in early and feeling frisky. So nicked my colleagues hand mosituriser that she leaves on her desk, I lubed up the sides of the draw and closed it on my schlong creating a make shift v@gina. But I slipped and hurt poor Stanley.
    Good job you weren't trying to recreate the SA experience otherwise you'd have had to kick the double doors open and wave it around in mid air...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    How do you accidentally jam your c0ck in your desk at work?
    Probably the same way I jammed mine into my secretary.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    I was in early and feeling frisky. So nicked my colleagues hand mosituriser that she leaves on her desk, I lubed up the sides of the draw and closed it on my schlong creating a make shift v@gina. But I slipped and hurt poor Stanley.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Oh, you know, coding in a "loose fitting dressing gown", that sort of thing.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Cock jam? Is that why Lucifer's pickled conserves are so tsaty?

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• Vito
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    The first time I did it, it was an accident.

Thats quite impressive...I'd struggle to trap mine in anything further away than my zip...and even that would be a stretch on a cold day

Leave a comment:

Working...
X