• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Own up, which one of you was on TV last night?"

Collapse

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    Did anyone else think that they had a "glazed-eyed corpse" look about them?

Which (thinking about it probably too much this afternoon), would be enforced by the fact that they must also feel cold, and they're a little too big to bung in the microwave to warm up for twenty seconds.
    Are you talking about my wife or those rubber sex dolls?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Did anyone else think that they had a "glazed-eyed corpse" look about them?

Which (thinking about it probably too much this afternoon), would be enforced by the fact that they must also feel cold, and they're a little too big to bung in the microwave to warm up for twenty seconds.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Me, but they only had a job as an computer operator going, and I thought that working with stiff lifeless dummies was the next best thing.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    The thing is, who said to their careers advisor at school that when they grow up they want to repair blow up dolls for a living.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Now let me get one thing clear . . . .

. . . I'm not after one, NO I'M NOT! BUT . . . I wonder if they do male ones for gays/spinsters/nuns etc. ?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    __V__ - hilarious site!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    Who apparently left him two weeks after they filmed it!

It was morbidly fascinating. The way they all, without exception, referred to their dolls as 'she' instead of 'it', and professed to actually love them and worry about them when they're sent off for repair, was the surest sign of mental illness.

Ah, 'care in the community'; it's a wonderful thing!
    Not if the ****ers are living next door to you.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    and two Americans who live with multiple dolls, one of whom shares his eight synthetic lovers with his human girlfriend.
    Who apparently left him two weeks after they filmed it!

It was morbidly fascinating. The way they all, without exception, referred to their dolls as 'she' instead of 'it', and professed to actually love them and worry about them when they're sent off for repair, was the surest sign of mental illness.

Ah, 'care in the community'; it's a wonderful thing!

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    I see, so the church is saying that 12 year old mid-West retards should go and find some other 12 year old retards to pork instead of a lump of rubber ?

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0899/jar.html

Life Sized Satanic Doll Serves As Masturbation Toy For America's Youth

When Mrs. Tawny Huxton opened her son Timmy's bedroom door, she was shocked to see his innocent white hiney nestled into the new 7ft Jar Jar Binks doll she had bought him for his birthday. Lately, many Americans have suffered similar incidents. Young children are being seduced by the character of George Lucas' latest Star Wars Movie. Jar Jar's soothing voice, and timid childlike manners, seem to lure young teens into a world of lustful abandon. Unsuspecting parents purchase the popular life-size doll, only to find out later that it is being used by the child as a masturbation toy.

Under the guise of family entertainment, Lucas' "Star Wars" prequel has contaminated America's youth with subliminal sexual innuendo. Pastor Ebeneezer Smith of the Landover Baptist Church commented, "The demonic characteristics of the Jar Jar binks creature become obvious when one pays close attention. His forked tongue, his lapping, his malignant features, are all too noticeable to the Christ centered man." Experts who have examined the life-sized doll that has become the favorite 'toy' of 12-14 year old children, say that the evidence is overwhelming. The doll was created for the sole purpose of masturbation. It has four openings, and three extrusions, making it compatible for male or female pleasure.

Members of The Landover Baptist Church are outraged at the Satanic subtlety in which marketing geniuses have moved this horrific abomination into the homes of America's youth. "One Mother was concerned that her young daughter was not interested in boys," a Pastor noted, "she asked her little girl, 'why don't you talk about the cute boys at school?' Her daughter replied, 'oh momma, nobody I know is cuter than Jar Jar Binks.' The mother was horrified."

Landover Baptist Church finds that the only way to resolve this problem is to ban not only life sized Jar Jar Binks dolls from American homes, but to ban any life sized doll. "Any child that has seen this movie is finding that their natural attraction to members of the opposite sex is being replaced with an attraction to a 7ft devil with elephant feet, a 25 inch tongue, polka dot skin, a fish snout, and two phallic eyes that jut out like hard erotic pokers. For the Love of God! If you've got this devil in your house, remove it as soon as possible!

Do you have a lifesize Jar Jar binks doll in the house? Perhaps Chico should be more careful in future.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    AtW has classic doll shagger symptoms !

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn

The British bloke was described as an IT technician. He also said he liked to finish work on the dot at 4.00pm to rush home and pork his rubber dolls.

We know what you look like now.
    I missed it. What does Andyw look like?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    There was a really creepy "doll repair man" on there.

Who admitted he'd shagged a few of the prettier dolls he'd been sent to repair.

He was replacing the "vagina" on one doll. It had been badly worn out. Poor thing.

Freakshow.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Did Mr Dyslexia just correct my spelling? Unreal!
    That's Mr Dickslisa to you!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Did Mr Dyslexia just correct my spelling? Unreal!
    Did Mr Awesome just correct my spelling? Unreal!

HTH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X