• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who has experienced Female ejaculation?"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    There's a good one where she gets a pounding from behind and squirts on the girl with the large mams who's underneath touching herself furiously.

Allegedly.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    Funny isn't it?
    Saw it on film once. Google "Cytherea". Most, er, enlightening.
    That girl could irrigate Kew Gardens on her own...

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by BillHicksRIP
    Saw it with the last GF. Didn't taste it though.
    yup saw it your GF the night before....
    Last edited by n5gooner; 20 September 2006, 10:43.

Leave a comment:

• BillHicksRIP
    replied
    Saw it with the last GF. Didn't taste it though.

Leave a comment:

• Lucas Novae
    replied
    To anyone who still disbelieves Female Ejaculation as being a reality, I offer a link to a website that will (at least, should) open your eyes, SquirtingTruth , as well as a tidbit of wisdom from someone on that website:

"typical social disease, fear things you don't understand and attack those things that you fear"

Unfortunately, I'm seeing a lot of attacking right here on this forum, disinformation if there ever was one. Women *can* ejaculate, and *will* do so if properly stimulated, if as a man you are able to do it, while at the same time destroying both your illusion that it's abnormal. It's *not* pee, it's a clear, slightly slimy liquid somewhat akin to semen (without sperm), and it tastes sugary since it contains glucose&fructose in small quantities.

And yes, as a man I know this first hand, I've tried it, loved it, and me and my girlfriend keep doing it all the time. Check the website, learn something new!

Leave a comment:

• chunkymonkey
    replied
    actually its a bit salty

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Basically it sounds like you are enjoying sloppy seconds... or perhaps thirds if she manages to hit the wall behind you....

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Clownio
    Imagine getting that lot in your eye !

Doesn't bear thinking about
    I'm thinking of marketing it as a zit cure. I'll need a production line, excellent operatives and a means of collection. Any operational ideas, anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Clownio
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation
    Female ejaculation (colloquially known as squirting or gushing) refers to the expulsion of noticeable amounts of fluid from the urethra or vagina during sexual stimulation at or near orgasm. The expelled fluid is reported variously as:
    Imagine getting that lot in your eye !

Doesn't bear thinking about

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    If her nose starts running, it means she's full.

- Ancient Skarosian Proverb.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I think its quite close to snot in biological terms.
    So I invented this :-

if you got a honey
    and her f@nny's runny
    don't think its yummy
    cos it's not

I'll get me coat

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Female ejaculation (colloquially known as squirting or gushing) refers to the expulsion of noticeable amounts of fluid from the urethra or vagina during sexual stimulation at or near orgasm. The expelled fluid is reported variously as:

Try faking that!

Leave a comment:

• Clownio
    replied
    Yuk !

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by Clownio
    So what exactli IS it then ?

Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• Clownio
    replied
    Yes, Yes and Yes several times, and no its not piss, and I remember the first time was quiet a shock, but now its just somthing to else to achive!!!

So what exactli IS it then ?

Just curious.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X