• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Two weeks to pay

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Two weeks to pay"

Collapse

• CanPayButWouldRatherNot
    replied
    Originally posted by Ark View Post
    Hi, I was in the Montpelier scheme for the years 2002-2009.

I've received APNs and FNs for 2002-2008, sent in letters of representation which were rejected. I need to take corrective action in the next two weeks. I took out CTDs, though not as early as I could have. I will be able to pay the amount of the APNs but I'm not sure if I'll be able to pay all of the demands to come – interest, surcharges, penalties. If I pay the APNs in full I'm expecting to later be billed for interest for each year's unpaid tax from the date it was due to the date of the CTD. Is that right? And what kind of further demands should I expect?

TIA

Once you take CA they will calc the interest ... If you dont pay it THEN surcharges and pens will come ... MTM are talking about a JR but there is concern that is a pointless exercise as Huitson is dead in the water so there are arguing the earth is flat now ... and just keeping the myth alive

Many of us got Time to Pay .. speak to HMRC debt management and spread the payments over the next two years or more

Leave a comment:

• Ark
    started a topic Two weeks to pay

Two weeks to pay

Hi, I was in the Montpelier scheme for the years 2002-2009.

I've received APNs and FNs for 2002-2008, sent in letters of representation which were rejected. I need to take corrective action in the next two weeks. I took out CTDs, though not as early as I could have. I will be able to pay the amount of the APNs but I'm not sure if I'll be able to pay all of the demands to come – interest, surcharges, penalties. If I pay the APNs in full I'm expecting to later be billed for interest for each year's unpaid tax from the date it was due to the date of the CTD. Is that right? And what kind of further demands should I expect?

TIA

Working...
X