• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Forum swearing

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Forum swearing"

Collapse

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    A valid point well made.

Leave a comment:

• supremepods
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    I think swearing should be allowed on this forum. After all, everyone uses it in a disguised way.

But hey ! who am I so say other than a thick IT contractor !
    I beg to differ. A while back I contributed the following:-

(Name withheld for legal reasons) you really are a big fucking cunt..

What makes you think you earn so much more than everybody else? especially as you do indeed spend more time posting than coding - though probably less time than you spend wanking. You TWAT

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    So ! you DO have stained trousers !
    I've got stained shirts as well were I've spilt me grog and grub. Use it to wipe me 'ands and mush too.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
    Loved the first one. Second one I've only seen in pirate form that I downloaded off the net.

First one made me stain my shorts through laughing.
    (Travel Tip: The only time you will need a jumper in the Cayman Islands is when you go to the cinema. The air-con there is set set to freezing!)

So ! you DO have stained trousers !

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    clients'

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Only issue I have with swearin' & cussin' is that some of us are on client's sites and have to be a little "prudent".

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Originally posted by Numptycorner
    Andy w in google images returns:

I get this, with google.fr, which may be closer to reality.

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore
    You're not doing stuff for the cayman islands govt are you CP? I remember seeing some gigs appear a while back for them...

Nope. I am a partner in a small outfit that provides independent analysis to the smaller funds, traders, etc. Can’t say too much ‘coz you never know who is looking.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    You're not doing stuff for the cayman islands govt are you CP? I remember seeing some gigs appear a while back for them...

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman
    Bollox
    Prosecution rests M'lud

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    you;re not afraid of ghost stories are you CP ?

did you hide behind your fingers watching Pirates of the Carrib ?
    Loved the first one. Second one I've only seen in pirate form that I downloaded off the net.

First one made me stain my shorts through laughing.
    (Travel Tip: The only time you will need a jumper in the Cayman Islands is when you go to the cinema. The air-con there is set set to freezing!)

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
    It comes from being old. You'll get there one day. If you ever grow up.

you;re not afraid of ghost stories are you CP ?

did you hide behind your fingers watching Pirates of the Carrib ?

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    Andy w in google images returns:

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    I did admire CP for moving out of Britain and working abraod but now I just think he's one of those blokes with dribbly trouser stains !
    It comes from being old. You'll get there one day. If you ever grow up.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Oh well he is a pirate.... long time in the sea with no women around... you know what happens, don't you?

Yeah !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X