• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Ebay Software

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ebay Software"

Collapse

Guest replied
    Ideally I need someone who charges £5ph to do the work for me.
    You could always smuggle someone or somethree in with the furniture crate - bed and board should do it and there could be extras

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Oh I expect you to make more money from ********* then I do from Ebay.

I havent really got the time to spend on Ebay because Im contracting at the moment, I am negotiating on a new unit in Bath, I have the shop and a high maintainence gf. I dont have the time.

I have 180k of overstocks and anything I sell on Ebay goes straight back into my pocket.

Ideally I need someone who charges £5ph to do the work for me.

Milan?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm willing to bet I make more money from www.*********.co.uk over the next couple of months than you do from ebay.

What is the scrap value of pewter?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I was going to do a joke site, but then realised anything you produce is.:rolleyes

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You may be a tit MF but you certainly aren't worth 5 minutes of my time producing a picture.

I presume the extra eBay accounts were necessary when snaw fecked up and exceeded your stated reserve price.

Anyway best of luck with your enterprise - with that tulipe you're going to need it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    "MF - those baby cards you sold with a buy it now at £4.99 are clearly marked at £3.49 and the postage was £3.69 !!"

Bought. That was for five packs not 1.

Anyway fiddle has missed the point here. I have three ebay accounts purely for shill bidding.

And again, missing the point, I have purchased cards off ebay for about 10-18pence which go in the shop for £1.50-£2.95.

Go figure Einstein.:rolleyes

"Tip - it doesn't pay to give away too much personal info on here "

Oh Jeez. Im scared of you with your 'hilarious' photo shop japes. :rolleyes

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Was that threaded who did the "How to catch a budgie" post? In which case he is truly immortal. Funny, that one sticks in my brain. He is in good company, Other things that stick in my brain -

a) The town of Axminster had mud 2ft up the walls when we drove through there.

b) Yugoslavia had no public toilets, hence the state of the beaches.

c) There were a lot of crickets outside of Adelaide.

d) There is no d). The rest of my life is a complete blank.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    MF - those baby cards you sold with a buy it now at £4.99 are clearly marked at £3.49 and the postage was £3.69 !!

What are you playing at ?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hmmm...

not a runaway success selling anything so far then...

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=hemispheregifts

but it does seem that these did prove to be a worthwhile investment judging by your latest purchase

Tip - it doesn't pay to give away too much personal info on here - think of that other lard arsed loser who gave away too much.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Brilliant, I'll have a homer and a barney!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    MF,

If you're going to be doing a lot of stuff, investigate setting up an eBay shop - the listings stay up for longer, they are cheaper, and you get around the "maximum concurrent listings" limit (about 20, I think)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Going to be placing about £3-4k worth of stuff on Ebay each month.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Don't tell me - another container load of pink pedal cars?

Plenty of new mugs to take over from snaw too.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It's called eBay Turbo Lister

Have a look under "Seller Tools Finder" bottom left of eBay's front page

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There's loads about.

But one in particular is sold in PC World, and is called something like Super Seller for Ebay. Does exactly what it says on the box.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X