• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: #WhyImVotingUKIP

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "#WhyImVotingUKIP"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    UAF are a bunch of thugs, not very good ones it has to be said.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    The great thing about that list is that there are no lefties on it
    Yes there are according to you righties:

Thugs, bully-boys, psychopaths, sacked policemen, security guards, sacked security guards, ratialists, Paki-bashers, queer-bashers, Chink-bashers, anybody-bashers, rear Admirals, queer admirals, Vice Admirals, fascists, neo-fascists, crypto-fascists, loyalists, neo-loyalists, crypto-loyalists.
    Apparently thats what organisations like Hope Not Hate, UAF, SWP, etc. are...

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    As far as I am concerned a vote for UKIP is a vote against the 2 party system with identical policies. Lib dems had their chance and blew it.
    The two parties have completely different polices. The Tories want to cut spending on public services and privatise everything and Labour want to boost spending on public services, nationalize a few things and freeze the price of everything else. The fact they are both mad doesn't change the fact they are very different.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Which party represents the "self satisfied rich pr**k coining it from the EU" ?
    Isn't he the face of UKIP?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    You realise the sort of people you're going to attract, don't you, Minestrone? Thugs, bully-boys, psychopaths, sacked policemen, security guards, sacked security guards, ratialists, Paki-bashers, queer-bashers, Chink-bashers, anybody-bashers, rear Admirals, queer admirals, Vice Admirals, fascists, neo-fascists, crypto-fascists, loyalists, neo-loyalists, crypto-loyalists.

(People of a 'certain age' may recognise the above quote)
    The great thing about that list is that there are no lefties on it

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    I love general - the home of intellectual argument.

OG is unbanned now you know....
    The angry mangina rises again...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    WGAS
    I thought you cared.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

Don't tell him that. We'll get double the liberal leftie drivel

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied

WGAS

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Shut it, you slag.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    It will be the same when he returns as Old Greg.
    Shut it, you slag.

Leave a comment:

• Zero Liability
    replied
    Maybe we'll even have him using nouns and verbs soon.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
    Good to see some self-criticism on here. I thought you were only capable of inane, repetitive trolling but I see you can do more.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Brillo, It was a quote from "The Fall & Rise of Reginald Perrin" from the early 70's. Wasn't supposed to be serious political comment.

One could equally say that voting UKIP is a vote against Wreckers of law and order. Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists, union leaders, Communist union leaders, atheists, agnostics, long-haired weirdos, short-haired weirdos, vandals, hooligans, football supporters, namby-pamby probation officers, rapists, papists, papist rapists, foreign surgeons - headshrinkers, who ought to be locked up, Wedgwood Benn, keg bitter, punk rock, glue-sniffers, "Play For Today", Clive Jenkins, Roy Jenkins, Up Jenkins, up everybody's, Chinese restaurants - why do you think Windsor Castle is ringed with Chinese restaurants?
    I was bought up in Windsor.

Last time I went to a restaurant there it was a Thai.

As far as I am concerned a vote for UKIP is a vote against the 2 party system with identical policies. Lib dems had their chance and blew it.

Leave a comment:

• Zero Liability
    replied
    Stupid and scared.
    Good to see some self-criticism on here. I thought you were only capable of inane, repetitive trolling but I see you can do more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X