• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Coxsackie A6

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Coxsackie A6"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    You just stepped over the mark with me BP.

HTH.
    Hahaha - you nearly had me there. Nothing in general is said in seriousness.

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
    Are you saying Suity had a pussy?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    Did the docs ever formally exclude cat AIDS?
    Are you saying Suity is a pussy?

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Not for this one. There can be complications such as pericarditis, myocarditis and in some cases it can be a "bit deathy".

I would think you could all draw your own conclusions vis a vis L2B.

Once I shift this fooker, I then have to undergo further tests to find out why I have the immune system of a 23 hour old May Fly.
    Did the docs ever formally exclude cat AIDS?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    FTFY
    You just stepped over the mark with me BP.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I am a bedwetter and pulling out of L2B
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I heard the cure was a nice long cycle ride.
    Not for this one. There can be complications such as pericarditis, myocarditis and in some cases it can be a "bit deathy".

I would think you could all draw your own conclusions vis a vis L2B.

Once I shift this fooker, I then have to undergo further tests to find out why I have the immune system of a 23 hour old May Fly.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I heard the cure was a nice long cycle ride.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    So how long till you're better, Suity?
    This one clears through in 7-10 days but you shed virus for weeks.

Hoping to go back to work tomorrow or Friday

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    So how long till your next illness, Suity?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    So how long till you're better, Suity?

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    WHS. The Co-Op have beautiful team of horses (with black plumes) and a hearse available. You'd look like an old-fashioned east end gangster.
    As long as they're good strong beasts and don't have to go over any weak bridges.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    But if it's that contagious and serious, wouldn't everyone at the funeral have to wear those white Kleenguard suits and full face masks?
    Black siuts Owly. Anything else would be disrespectful.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    WHS. The Co-Op have beautiful team of horses (with black plumes) and a hearse available. You'd look like an old-fashioned east end gangster.
    But if it's that contagious and serious, wouldn't everyone at the funeral have to wear those white Kleenguard suits and full face masks?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Have you sorted your will out yet? Are you doing the funeral plans or leaving it to SY02?

Leave a comment:

• Jubber
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Coxsackie

I thought you only got that in Thailand
    Exactly. When I saw the title of this thread I presumed he had been in that layby near Luton again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X