• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lets laugh at pimps"

Collapse

• Diestl
    replied
    Tony Blair
    Gordon Brown
    A G entscum.

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    Betty Swollocks
    Mary Hinge (actually, this one is a valid e-mail on our mail server!)

Leave a comment:

• GreenerGrass
    replied
    Hugh Janus
    Mike Hunt

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Chris packet
    Robert Sole
    T Blair

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Jenny Tallwarts
    Anita Sheet
    Iver Biggun

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    If you have an up to date reference list of people that you have previously worked for then that speeds the process up when i try to place you in a job.
    People I have previously worked for.

A Hole
    Wayne Kerr
    Terry ****witt

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Give him a whole set of contact people you hate.
    Start with Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    started a topic Lets laugh at pimps

Lets laugh at pimps

Got this email from a pimp today...however I didn't come down in the last shower so he'll have no luck here I particularly like the slapdash way in which it was written, esp liberal use of the phrase 'in the future'

I am currently attempting to update the profiles i have for candidates regarding JAVA contract roles. Please could you send me an updated CV and anymore information on what your currently working on and what it is you would like to do in the future. I can then profile you much better for any roles that come up in the future.

We are expecting a large volume of JAVA positions to become available in the next few months so any information you can provide will help the process. If you have an up to date reference list of people that you have previously worked for then that speeds the process up when i try to place you in a job. None of the names given will be contacted regarding anything other than a specific job i have highlighted for you.

Working...
X