• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jumeirah Beach hotels (Dubai)"

Collapse

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    The whole point of posting on the net is that you can do so with bad English and loads of spelling mistakes without giving a toss!
    I'm not sure that that is the whole point.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    I do it regularly. d000hg helpfully corrected me today when I confused 'sales' with 'sails'. I welcome constructive criticism as it helps me to improve quality. Please do let me know if I make an error, but don't just wait for the day. There is more to life than that. Think about your lovely holiday.
    The whole point of posting on the net is that you can do so with bad English and loads of spelling mistakes without giving a toss!

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    I am just waiting for the day that you make a spelling mistake......
    I do it regularly. d000hg helpfully corrected me today when I confused 'sales' with 'sails'. I welcome constructive criticism as it helps me to improve quality. Please do let me know if I make an error, but don't just wait for the day. There is more to life than that. Think about your lovely holiday.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    OK. Now we're getting somewhere.
    I am just waiting for the day that you make a spelling mistake......

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Having met and got drunk with CM, I'm fairly confident I'm right
    OK. Now we're getting somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Or maybe she did it out of spite, or whimsy. There are just so many possibilities when it comes to uncovering someone's intentions, when we have such limited information to base our discovery on.
    Having met and got drunk with CM, I'm fairly confident I'm right

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Because she didn't know it was wrong (hence the question mark), and doesn't know how to use a spell checker or a browser that does it automagically for you.
    Or maybe she did it out of spite, or whimsy. There are just so many possibilities when it comes to uncovering someone's intentions, when we have such limited information to base our discovery on.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Why didn't she just fix it instead of putting sp? in brackets?
    Because she didn't know it was wrong (hence the question mark), and doesn't know how to use a spell checker or a browser that does it automagically for you.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Already paid up for 8 nights at Jumeirah Beach hotel, doubt I will be going to another hotel, though we will be going to Atlantis for some swimming with dolphins.

whats "sp?"
    what's

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Spelling
    Why didn't she just fix it instead of putting sp? in brackets?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    whats "sp?"
    Spelling

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    The Westin does a good friday brunch with loads of activities for kids, I'd reccommend (sp?) it.
    Already paid up for 8 nights at Jumeirah Beach hotel, doubt I will be going to another hotel, though we will be going to Atlantis for some swimming with dolphins.

whats "sp?"
    Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 7 May 2014, 14:36.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Google Southall travel and give them a call - I personally wouldn't book flights through them although I know others who have
    The Westin does a good friday brunch with loads of activities for kids, I'd reccommend (sp?) it.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
    You're flying at the back of the plane? Oh dear....
    For those of us on day rates under 600/day it is difficult to afford both a butler and first class tickets....

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by SteelyDan View Post
    why so cryptic? just post a link to the deal?
    Google Southall travel and give them a call - I personally wouldn't book flights through them although I know others who have
    Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 6 May 2014, 22:31.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X