• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: You kip?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "You kip?"

Collapse

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Bellona View Post
    No thanks, enough of these already : not least of all because when I try and find some "tidy" blokes to post pics of to even up the equation I can nver find any !
    Maybe u2piky (that's to be ready as picky not pikey BTW!)

Leave a comment:

• Bellona
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Would you prefer some good old fashioned 'would you/wouldn't you' threads?
    No thanks, enough of these already : not least of all because when I try and find some "tidy" blokes to post pics of to even up the equation I can nver find any !

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I've just had a nap of several hours. Does that mean ikip?

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    God yeah. Bloody first page is full of them nutters. How many of CUK posters are closet Farage fanbois is plain to see.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    Who's in that? I'm in favour of the withdrawal from and abolition of the EU.
    And I'm not in favour of withdrawal but I am in favour of a comprehensive reform that brings it back to an economic community. But of course that's impossible according to some people.

But then, nuances are a bit complicated for some.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Yup, the EU Propaganda Department is working overtime these days, the sad bunch
    Who's in that? I'm in favour of the withdrawal from and abolition of the EU.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Oh yes!

Can this be directed to us mortals though please? We know you would for anything female and a pulse. Actually, pulse is optional.
    Done

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Don't all these UKIP threads send you to sleep?

Yup, the EU Propaganda Department is working overtime these days, the sad bunch

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Vote you kip!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Oh yes!

Can this be directed to us mortals though please? We know you would for anything female and a pulse. Actually, pulse is optional.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I don't remember the wouldn't ones!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Its better than the ones about Scottish Independance. Though nothing is as bad as MF's "me!me!me!me!me!me!me!" threads.....

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied

Vote UKIN!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X