• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "So, none of you fuqwits are concerned about what's happening in the Ukraine?"

Collapse

• Flashman
    replied
    WASHINGTON—According to a poll released Monday by the Pew Research Center, the escalating conflict between Russia and Ukraine has left Americans sharply and bitterly divided along ignorant and apathetic lines, with the nation’s citizenry evenly split between grossly misinformed and wholly indifferent factions.

“The very real threat of a Russia-Ukraine war has completely polarized the general public, pitting two deeply entrenched blocs against one another: those who have absolutely no clue what they’re talking about and those who couldn’t care less

Ukrainian-Russian Tensions Dividing U.S. Citizens Along Ignorant, Apathetic Lines | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
    yeah pretty much the same here.

what happened to that ATW guy anyway? Conscripted for the Eastern Front?

Leave a comment:

• BigRed
    replied
    Of course I'm concerned, I bought shares in ITE a couple of days before the invasion, dropped 25% in a week, bottomed out at 30% down.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Cheeky cycle in, nice pint of cider but no Churchy.
    I expect he got scared.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Cheeky cycle in, nice pint of cider but no Churchy.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    What about the Ukraine?
    What about the Ukraine?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I can do 6, closer to 6.30ish. Got Bobs between 4-6 and need to speak to Bob+ for 10 minutes at 6. But then free.

Oh and Suity, Fook off.
    Why not holiday in Donetsk?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Will bring headphones and walk around the carpark speaking on the phone looking like a self important twunt.
    No change there then fat fuq!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Oatsheaf 6.15-6.30 I can do.
    Will bring headphones and walk around the carpark speaking on the phone looking like a self important twunt.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Ok, Fleet?
    Oatsheaf 6.15-6.30 I can do.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I can do 6, closer to 6.30ish. Got Bobs between 4-6 and need to speak to Bob+ for 10 minutes at 6. But then free.

Oh and Suity, Fook off.
    Ok, Fleet?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Well if you can make it to Hook, the Raven after 4pm.

Failing that, your neck of the woods at 6ish.

Oh and Suity, Fook off.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Nope, I just popped it back in again.
    Give it a few minutes then I'm sure Gricerboy will notice. Have you tried jiggling it about?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Hey little fat gay-boy, you feeling left out?
    Nope, I just popped it back in again.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Up the dirt track.

Churchill.
    Hey little fat gay-boy, you feeling left out?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    tulipe situation just got tuliper, but has a long way to go.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X