• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "UKiP meeting with Aker and Agnew"

Collapse

• mos
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    About 20% of the Dutch workforce is employed by the government and most of them wouldn't be able to get a job in business. Another 10% are supposedly permanently disabled and another 9% are 'unemployed'.
    Oh dear ...

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by mos View Post
    notice:

most of them are freelancers ...
    we have some 20% unemployment ... jobs for boys and all that ...
    its published by Economist ...

and may I remind you - divine Nuttal hires 12 staff and God knows how many freelancers.
    About 20% of the Dutch workforce is employed by the government and most of them wouldn't be able to get a job in business. Another 10% are supposedly permanently disabled and another 9% are 'unemployed'.

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Sounds a bit like Holland under Mark Rutte and his 'business friendly' VVD party.
    notice:

most of them are freelancers ...
    we have some 20% unemployment ... jobs for boys and all that ...
    its published by Economist ... no doubt inspired by this:

and may I remind you - divine Nuttal hires 12 staff and God knows how many freelancers.
    Last edited by mos; 11 April 2014, 12:13.

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Just to show how much I value Poles here is the structure chart of my business

Thanks for bringing that up to my attention. I will prosecute this racist bully.
    Last edited by mos; 11 April 2014, 13:50.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Adding insult to injury, are we?
    To be frank, I find your and SAS's obsession with Indians and my sex life very disturbing. Quit badgering me, I am not going to discuss that with you.
    A typical racist dickhead response from mos.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Here in the unluckier half of Europe, Poles are still battling with the excesses of state control established by communism. With unemployment at a five-year high, the government might be shy of cutting jobs. But the bigger problem is Poland's "red-tape lobby"—hundreds of thousands of low-level civil servants with a vested interest in keeping things the way they are.

Presumably to keep certain folk in employment, notary acts still require binding with specially coloured string, and an imprint from a special stamp, in special purple ink. Each piece of freelance work requires a written contract. Foreign investors, drawn in by good-news stories about the Polish economy, alternately laugh and weep when they discover what hoops they have to jump through to conduct business here.

One British expatriate recounts his efforts to organise the paperwork Polish officials required in connection with the death of a close relative. When he produced the wrong document in front of an official, he was screamed at for incompetence. Poles encounter this sort of treatment every day.

According to forsal.pl, a Polish business and legal website, under Donald Tusk's Civic Platform (PO) government Poland has seen a 13.8% increase in the number of bureaucrats—some 150,000 new posts—in four years. The site estimates that there are now around 1 million civil servants in Poland, with hundreds of thousands employed as freelancers. PO is supposed to be the party of the small state.

Sounds a bit like Holland under Mark Rutte and his 'business friendly' VVD party.

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    Originally posted by kal View Post
    Having read Dodgy's comments I have come to the conclusion that its not racist and that mos is indeed a twunt, can we now close this debate and get back to work!
    Yes, we can close it as soon as you agree that:

Give a Brit a shovel and he will dig harder than anyone whether he has a degree or not. Give them a management job they will only be interested in their job title, size of office and shovelling bureaucracy. Similarly they won't cope with the demands of customers unless they are told exactly what to do.
    Oh wait ... I would never say such terrible, racist thing to anyone.

Leave a comment:

• kal
    replied
    Having read Dodgy's comments I have come to the conclusion that its not racist and that mos is indeed a twunt, can we now close this debate and get back to work!

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    What? Poland decriminalised homosexuality in 1932. Great Britain would put homosexuals to jail until 1967! Perhaps elder part of our 98% catholic populace is not overly enthusiastic about Gay marriage, but common, where is your sense of proportion?
    But slurring all Tellitubbies because one has a bent ariel, where's your sense of proportion

If you're that obsessed over the sexual orientation of a Teletubbie, how can we trust you to slur English peoples reputation properly ?

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    That doesn't answer the question and you are a racist dickhead. Explain your views on Indians.
    Adding insult to injury, are we?
    To be frank, I find your and SAS's obsession with Indians and my sex life very disturbing. Quit badgering me, I am not going to discuss that with you.

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Poland is racist and homophobic, they banned the Tellitubbies
    What? Poland decriminalised homosexuality in 1932. Great Britain would put homosexuals to jail until 1967! Perhaps elder section of our 98% catholic populace is not overly enthusiastic about Gay marriage, but common, where is your sense of proportion?
    Last edited by mos; 11 April 2014, 11:43.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Is that enough to answer your questions? And are you going to apologise for calling me a racist dickhead?
    That doesn't answer the question and you are a racist dickhead. Explain your views on Indians.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    DA is racist. Yesterday he posted racist slur against Polish professionals, like myself.
    Poland is racist and homophobic, they banned the Tellitubbies

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    Show us the link. And explain what your problem is with Indians, you racist dickhead.

Is that enough to answer your questions? And are you going to apologise for calling me a racist dickhead?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X