• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Glittins Gal

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Glittins Gal"

Collapse

• Ticktock
    replied
    Ummm..

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...rowse_map-name

Who licked him?

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Education

Best Bangalore Software Engineer School

Software Engineering

2000 – 2001

to be precise: 10.12.2000 - 15.01.2001

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Second laugh I've had from you today.
    Get a room you two....

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    One can.
    Yep, but you have to ask nicely

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Education

Best Bangalore Software Engineer School

Software Engineering

2000 – 2001

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    I've also got Bob Shawadiwadi and Simon Mac. None of them are real though
    http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...cmpt%3Aprimary

He has got only one connection. I would love to have him as my reference providings.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    If you're talking about "Gal" instead of "Girl", in fairness I don't think one can change one's CUK ID once it is registered
    One can.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    Hmmm... Interesting.
    Second laugh I've had from you today.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    If you're talking about "Gal" instead of "Girl", in fairness I don't think one can change one's CUK ID once it is registered
    I'm referring to 'inneresting' and a few other similar perversions.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I don't care if she's real or not tbh, the contrived spelling is sufficiently annoying for me to ignore her. I do find it hard to believe anyone real would bother to consistently misspell like that though. Why bother? All it does is make her seem a bit weird in the head

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I don't care if she's real or not tbh, the contrived spelling is sufficiently annoying for me to ignore her. I do find it hard to believe anyone real would bother to consistently misspell like that though. Why bother?
    Hmmm... Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I don't care if she's real or not tbh, the contrived spelling is sufficiently annoying for me to ignore her. I do find it hard to believe anyone real would bother to consistently misspell like that though. Why bother? All it does is make her seem a bit weird in the head

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    I had her on Linked In too. I've also got Bob Shawadiwadi and Simon Mac. None of them are real though
    Bob is real, never heard of the other bloke though

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Gentile was certainly real, got a link to her on LinkedIn tho. not quite sure how.

Maybe she was stalking me, like I'm stalking GG. Seen any weird old blokes (like a small version of Nosferatu) outside your house yet GG? I've brought you a jar of spiders.
    I had her on Linked In too. I've also got Bob Shawadiwadi and Simon Mac. None of them are real though

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Somerset is the Hell Mouth of CUK: Bridgwater, Old Hack, plenty more I can't recall.
    Oh so it's that Bridgwater, I never knew which one people were referring to

Leave a comment:

Working...
X