• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Free and fair elections - Putin style"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Couldn't be any fairer than George Bush and Florida now, could it?
    Bush did not change US constitution to allow himself get more terms that got longer - Putin did that, among many other things.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Couldn't be any fairer than George Bush and Florida now, could it?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Definitely a blacky colour at the moment...
    With a hint of orange. Bloody streetlights. Might get my scope out later and peek at the moon.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    You really don't understand why I discount zerohedge's fanciful distortions at all do you? Clue: read what he's quoting without the BS and work out what it says rather than letting him tell you... Obvoiusly tough for someone like you who cannot actually think and requires his opionins to be created for him but have a go.

Not to mention that you over look all the bits where I discounted western media as hyperbolic, quoted moscow times etc just to maintain your blinkered 'opinion'

You are actually so full of tulip that if you told me the sky was blue i'd go outside and check.
    Definitely a blacky colour at the moment...

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Careful ole son. If it's not from a recognised western media outlet, PooStab will be on your case.
    You really don't understand why I discount zerohedge's fanciful distortions at all do you? Clue: read what he's quoting without the BS and work out what it says rather than letting him tell you... Obvoiusly tough for someone like you who cannot actually think and requires his opionins to be created for him but have a go.

Not to mention that you over look all the bits where I discounted western media as hyperbolic, quoted moscow times etc just to maintain your blinkered 'opinion'

You are actually so full of tulip that if you told me the sky was blue i'd go outside and check.
    Last edited by doodab; 13 March 2014, 21:14.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    Webster Tarpley comes off as a bit of a nutter, but in the past I've found his work to be well researched (i've not checked him out in years now though).

TARPLEY.net
    Careful ole son. If it's not from a recognised western media outlet, PooStab will be on your case.

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Webster Tarpley comes off as a bit of a nutter, but in the past I've found his work to be well researched (i've not checked him out in years now though).

TARPLEY.net

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Russian troops already opened fire a few times - at patrol airplanes and some military vehicles belonging to Ukraine, next week I think we'll see massive escalation in terms of people being shot.
    I think you may be right.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Yes i'm aware of that. You need a big tx on the border, perhaps a very big one, plus of course you can jam the local tranmissions to some extent by masking them i.e. shouting over the top.
    Russian troops already opened fire a few times - at patrol airplanes and some military vehicles belonging to Ukraine, next week I think we'll see massive escalation in terms of people being shot.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Broadcasts of Ukrainian TV were cut off there and now Russian TV is shown in Crimea, it's a bit hard to change it with armed Russian soldiers on the ground there.
    Yes i'm aware of that. You need a big tx on the border, perhaps a very big one, plus of course you can jam the local tranmissions to some extent by masking them i.e. shouting over the top.

I'm just surprised they've not even tried is all. They ought to be able to do radio even if not tv.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Some attempts by the wider Ukraine to broadcast tv and radio to crimea might make sense.
    Broadcasts of Ukrainian TV were cut off there and now Russian TV is shown in Crimea, it's a bit hard to change it with armed Russian soldiers on the ground there.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    And what would you like them to do - surrender? They won't, and I am certain there will be guerilla war in Crimea if no solution found quickly.
    Where do you get that idea?

Some attempts by the wider Ukraine to broadcast tv and radio to crimea might make sense.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Yes but they seem to be making no attempt to fight a propaganda war of their own.
    And what would you like them to do - surrender? They won't, and I am certain there will be guerilla war in Crimea if no solution found quickly.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Ukranians were asked not to shoot to avoid giving Putin extra reasons to keep troops, something that happened in Georgia where he provoked attack and then responded in force.

Putin also keeps large army group near borders of mainland Ukraine - he just needs an excuse to occupy other parts of Ukraine.
    Yes but they seem to be making no attempt to fight a propaganda war of their own.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    So are they saying not to vote for
    • neo Nazis in general
    • neo Nazis in Kiev
    • neo Nazis that can bake a Kiev
    • neo Nazis that cannot bake a Kiev
    • neo Nazis hidden in a Kiev (Cooked or Uncooked)
    • neo Nazis in the Crimea
    • neo Nazis in the Ukraine
    • Russian neo Nazis
    • Ukrainian neo Nazis

???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X