• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What do we think about Andyw?"

Collapse

• Andyw
    replied
    You wanna look in the mirror mate ! you look awful !

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    If you haven't voted please do so!

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    hope you voted for me ?

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Well I like him

(now watch his credibility plummet!)

I think he's witty, urbane, charming, incisive and laugh out loud funny.
    Compared to chico, sas and atw anyway.
    Oh and that twat DundeeGeorge
    Errm, shome mishtake, shirley?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    I think AndyWanker is getting other trolls to join the forum and vote for him. Otherwise who are the other 3, apart from his bum chum Lord Loser and himself?
    Maybe it's his mum and sister, although I think they're trawling around King's Cross at this time of day.
    I voted for him. After all he is only holding up a fine tradition of trolls associated with this board. See my earlier post.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Assguru at it again !

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I think AndyWanker is getting other trolls to join the forum and vote for him. Otherwise who are the other 3, apart from his bum chum Lord Loser and himself?
    Maybe it's his mum and sister, although I think they're trawling around King's Cross at this time of day.

Leave a comment:

• Erik The VIking
    replied
    Bump to make sure it doesnt get lost after the DB cockup.

Leave a comment:

• Erik The VIking
    replied
    Just a little bump.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    vote for me !

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    WTF ?????

Leave a comment:

• Erik The VIking
    replied
    Only 14 votes and there are 23 people online atm. Come on guys, Vote Early! Vote Often!

Leave a comment:

• Erik The VIking
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Can I borrow your helmet the next time I have to fight the War Criminal James Tiberius Kirk?

Hope it's diamond proof...

You'll be able to get one once our next raiding party, sorry Commercial Venture, arrives on your shores.

"Helmets R Us" Coming soon to a retail park near you.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    The poll seems to be going against me

But hey ! early days yet ! im sure assguru will vote me a good 'un

Leave a comment:

• Erik The VIking
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Bugger.

I'm still a f**king Viking, ok!

Now hush or we'll remove 3 more screws from the next Ikea shipment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X