• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Looks like there's a convention of village idiots today"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    The only gay in here is Sasguru AKA ASSGURU !
    I though your English remedial teacher, Mr. Boner, already gave you a gold star for that anagram yesterday. Doesn't mean you have to repeat it ad nauseum. You really are thick as a plank, arent you?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Ah isn't it sweet? They even laugh at each other's crap jokes. Must be true love.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    The only gay in here is Sasguru AKA ASSGURU !

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Originally posted by djfoot
    I suspect 'dogging' is the more appropriate term...
    Back in shoe Mr foot.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
    You sound a bit jealous there sas, what's the matter, does the remind you of the days daddy used to take his pants down and say "don't worry son, you'll only feel a little p r i c k" Trouble is you grew into one

Leave a comment:

• djfoot
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    In their case I believe it is known as "cottaging".
    I suspect 'dogging' is the more appropriate term...

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Perhaps your bum chum, AndyW, can oblige you?
    You sound a bit jealous there sas, what's the matter, does the remind you of the days daddy used to take his pants down and say "don't worry son, you'll only feel a little p r i c k" Trouble is you grew into one

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Oh btw here's sasuguru with some of his friends.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
    Cock, next....
    That was fast. You want your next cock, already?
    Perhaps your bum chum, AndyW, can oblige you?

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Anal-obsessed AndyW, Luckless Lord Loser and the friendless feckwit Francko seem to be hanging around the village square seeing who can be most stupid.
    Cock, next....

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    <snip>hanging around the village square
    In their case I believe it is known as "cottaging".

Leave a comment:

• Looks like there's a convention of village idiots today

Anal-obsessed AndyW, Luckless Lord Loser and the friendless feckwit Francko seem to be hanging around the village square seeing who can be most stupid.

Working...
X