• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tit watch 2014

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tit watch 2014"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Ours have done better this year than last & for the first time actually got to see 3 of them leave the nest
    Excellent!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Ours have done better this year than last & for the first time actually got to see 3 of them leave the nest

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    She never returned. The four hatched babies died during the night, and the remaining eggs didn't hatch.

A tit did appear at the door of the box the following day - no idea whether it was Mr, Mrs or A N Other.
    Oh dear

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    What happend in the end?
    She never returned. The four hatched babies died during the night, and the remaining eggs didn't hatch.

A tit did appear at the door of the box the following day - no idea whether it was Mr, Mrs or A N Other.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Mrs Tit buggered off about 9am and hasn't been seen since (I haven't watched continually, but have had it on my screen most of the day.)
    Babies still moving, but not optimistic
    What happend in the end?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Mrs Tit buggered off about 9am and hasn't been seen since (I haven't watched continually, but have had it on my screen most of the day.)
    Babies still moving, but not optimistic

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Pah, you try getting smutty innuendo out of falcons.
    Probably need a FILF thread for that.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Pah, you try getting smutty innuendo out of falcons.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    BBC News - Norwich Cathedral peregrine falcons hatch fourth chick

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    We're hatching!!!

There were 10 eggs in the end - think 4 have hatched so far.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Mr N has been very open about looking at tits on the internet as well.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    ....also one rather fat tit who almost jammed themselves into the hole
    Oi, are you calling me fat?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    We moved our box to a neighbouring tree, there's been some interest and a few sparring matches, also one rather fat tit who almost jammed themselves into the hole

I doubt we'll have a nesting pair in it this year.
    Last edited by norrahe; 14 April 2014, 08:02.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

6 eggs so far
    Almost enough for an omelette

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

6 eggs so far

Leave a comment:

Working...