• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm watching you ..."

Collapse

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
    F’ knows. I haven’t talked to them in five years. They were after the price of a small flat in the west-end in 2001 and to have a look at my books, etc.

Good on ya !
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 24 August 2006, 10:31.

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    F’ knows. I haven’t talked to them in five years. They were after the price of a small flat in the west-end in 2001 and to have a look at my books, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    and they say ? ......

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    Well, I say £0.00!

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    how much ?

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    C_Pirate ...are you owing the taxman some amounts of money ?
    To quote Captain Rum, “Opinion is divided on the subject.” The tax men say I do, I say I don’t.

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    Don't tell him your name, Pike.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    oh gawd...............

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    OK guys - it was my little Sunday afternoon joke. It is I, sasguru, 'avin a laugh innit?

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    Come to think of it, it’s not the inspectors we should worry about; it’s the collectors. They have always been the problem going back thousands of years.

If the Inland Revenue get the same powers as their customs and excise chums then nobody is safe.

The privateer ship Jolly Roger will not be paying a visit to waters round good ol’ Blighty for some considerable time.

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    All tax inpsectors will be ex-term-inated come the invasion. Only 144 years to wait, Earth creatures.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    What i'd like to know is why do tax inspectors spend all their time trying to con money out of you for a regime that trys to con money out of them !????

I rest my case ! losers !

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    TaxInspector, you can watch me all you like; but all you will see is my fat hairy arse mooning you.

I don’t earn anything in the UK, I don’t live in the UK. My time in the UK at the moment doesn’t count to my 91 days because of my dying mum.

Leave a comment:

• Asterix
    replied
    New poster

'Tax Inspector' = Out-of-Work ex-permie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X