• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A quick question about MF"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    You'd love me to apologise for all the Bedwetting drivel, wouldn't you MF? Come closer, ...... Come closer , Weeeeeeelllll,

Nah.
    I pwned you a long time ago. Now stop wriggling and bite that pillow.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    You'd love me to apologise for all the Bedwetting drivel, wouldn't you MF? Come closer, ...... Come closer , Weeeeeeelllll,

Nah.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by brillopad View Post
    st02->sy06?
    std1=bp=thrush

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    There's more than one contender for your apologies
    ST02->SY06?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    IIRC one of your first posts was calling for me to be banned - obvious then you were of the bedwetting fraternity
    nuffin has changed

HTH
    Really? Then suity has just gone up a notch in my estimation.....

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

Pah, beat me to it. I was wondering when he'd start apologising for all his other threads, too.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Care to share? Names, I need names.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I would of course apologise unreservedly for starting this pointless thread.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    If you'll indulge me. I joined this forum back in 2009 when several forum heavy hitters were about. Tay, son of Tay, Churchill was a bit of a bruiser in those days. Others besides.

As a newcomer to the board I took a fairly heavy beating on a regular basis, and any attempt to protest was met with taunts of "bedwetter". I clearly tougher this out, and still post here, but as a mere husk of a man that has had any ounce of morality literally beaten out of him by posting on here.

MarillionFan back in this day was the most grotesque, amoral, scumbag poster you could hope to engage. For example the two murderers who killed James Bulger were cheapened by him to be "Ant and Dec".

I remember MF to be the monster he was, and to be honest Old Gregs taunts (if he is not MFs sockie) pale into insignificance.

I realise starting this thread is risky, but I had to say it to keep alive the sheer horror that was MF. He was an abomination, and I'm sure folks can post links to former posts to support this.

Old Greg is tame in comparison.

Please could old timers comment?
    IIRC one of your first posts was calling for me to be banned - obvious then you were of the bedwetting fraternity
    nuffin has changed

HTH

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Best politician mode. I cannot apologise in General. That wouldn't do. But if it were to be acceptable, and if in any way I may have allegedly caused any offence to MF, or any other posters therein, then I would of course apologise unreservedly for starting this pointless thread.

However I cannot, so won't.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I assume he is saying he thinks MS is actually a man. I have my doubts, but would imagine she could still kick the crap out of him regardless.

<trickle>

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Says moob-man.

You're just jealous

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I assume he is saying he thinks MS is actually a man. I have my doubts, but would imagine she could still kick the crap out of him regardless.
    Well suity thinks that fatty lumps on a chest must be a sign of manliness because his are so big.

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    The gamekeeper gets to shoot all the pheasants, the poacher has to lie in wait.
    Actually the gamekeeper doesn't get to shoot all the pheasants.

The gamekeeper is just someones biatch at the beck and call of his master.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I know she has quite a big nose but unsightly bulges?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X