• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dr Who

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dr Who"

Collapse

Guest replied
    Re: What Alert?

Bad Wolf

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Redhot indeed
    Well, when you get to your age I suppose you can't be too choosy eh, Threaded?

Thanks for the warning that the link was not too work friendly BTW Numpty!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Good un Numpty that'll have freed up some contract positions...

Redhot indeed...:-)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

www.beyondatari.com/

for info, no files though , but seems plausable

Re NWS Oops sorry Don't get pics here! Were they bad?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

"There have been 3 different press screenings involving combinations of Davros the Emperor and The Master "

Where. Show me?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

There have been 3 different press screenings involving combinations of Davros the Emperor and The Master

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What Alert?

Spolier Alert!
    Good grief!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Spolier Alert!

Not really. :rollin

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: threaded

Read the spoiler. I wont spoil it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: threaded

And his matter transporter. It's all very well going backwards and forwards through time, but you won't rescue many daleks if you are stuck in Luton while they are in another galaxy.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ok. I am wrong.

Personally I reckon it's Threaded. When he invented his time machine he rescued the Daleks from Destruction.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    In Rememberance of the Daleks, Davros became the Emperor Dalek.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    "From the sound clip at the end of this weeks episode, its DAVROS."

Get real. Emperor Dalek. In fact I reckon.

Emperor Dalek - ie the one that got away, which has Roses DNA. Hence why she was recognised as Bad Wolf earlier in series in Cardiff. The Dalek has been travelling around in time getting to the doctor, cause it knows the Docs gonna blow it all down.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    "She is not African, but her rants never seem to translate into anything I can understand or remember"

top tip - agree with her anyway

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    She is not African, but her rants never seem to translate into anything I can understand or remember.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X