• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Airports and airline: a bunch of useless feckers the lot of them."

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Needless to say, the Riverside is presently closed.
    The kids are safe for a bit then.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    In the Dog and Duck.
    Needless to say, the Riverside is presently closed.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Oh hell, that means you're only a few miles from my clientco and where I live when in work, where do I get suitable counselling?
    In the Dog and Duck.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Been threatened with arrest 3 times in 24 hours by attempting to look at the flooded bridge in Bradford on Avon. Police are a joke.
    Oh hell, that means you're only a few miles from my clientco and where I live when in work, where do I get suitable counselling?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    It's cos you may become a casualty by triggering it's collapse.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Been threatened with arrest 3 times in 24 hours by attempting to look at the flooded bridge in Bradford on Avon. Police are a joke.
    It's cos you may become a casualty by jumping in.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Still not as bad as Eurostar Brussels. Six hour delay, cafeteria and customer assistance desk closes. Not even drinking water available.
    My grandparents told me about the blitz. This certainly trumps that. Shocking.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Cowards and cravens the lot of them.

BBC News - Thousands hit by floods and power cuts at Christmas

Police having to step in to be their customer service reps??

This happened to me last year as well. People want to be told things - they want information and the impression that the airlines at least care a smidgen and empathise with them. They don't want BAA staff angrily saying 'it not our fault your airline has gone home for the night' they want them to empathise and at least offer a little comfort - kettles of instant coffe and cheap biscuits served with a smile and offers of help to those with little ones goes a long way to sooth frayed nerves and disappointment.

Were the feck is their service management???

Useless bunch of incompetent arses....

Still not as bad as Eurostar Brussels. Six hour delay, cafeteria and customer assistance desk closes. Not even drinking water available.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Unless you're capable of violent and aggressive behaviour.
    That's us fecked then CH

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Poor customer service is no excuse for violent or aggressive behaviour.
    Unless you're capable of violent and aggressive behaviour.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Poor customer service is no excuse for violent or aggressive behaviour.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    It must have been bad flooding if a bridge in Glen Coe has moved all the way to Bradford on Avon!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Cowards and cravens the lot of them.

BBC News - Thousands hit by floods and power cuts at Christmas

Police having to step in to be their customer service reps??

This happened to me last year as well. People want to be told things - they want information and the impression that the airlines at least care a smidgen and empathise with them. They don't want BAA staff angrily saying 'it not our fault your airline has gone home for the night' they want them to empathise and at least offer a little comfort - kettles of instant coffe and cheap biscuits served with a smile and offers of help to those with little ones goes a long way to sooth frayed nerves and disappointment.

Were the feck is their service management???

Useless bunch of incompetent arses....

What else do you expect from a Spanish company?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    This is what happens when the state loses the trust of the citizenry.

Pathetic customer service from airlines. Always hiding. They deserve to go bankrupt most of them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X