• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Citizenship Question"

Collapse

Guest replied
    Re: .

Then you just have to hope you haven't met a professional light weight boxer.
    Never seen one yet that can survive a bar stool!

Spod - In "Not exactly MoQ" mode!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Franco, lightweight boxers aren't paritcularly small. If you're looking for small fighters then it's safer to consider the bantam and straw weights...then you get some really freaky looking fights

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Great xenophobic comment Spod.
    Actually it wasn't directed at Italians per se, merely to illicit a reaction from you as you seem to be the forums cry baby!

Spod - In "and it worked" mode!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I have observed here before that the best size for staying out of trouble is to be neither so small/timid looking that you are easy pickings or so big/tough loooking that you look like a suitable challenge for the macho sort. Just being ugly with a nasty looking scowl and a temper to match works quite well I find.

Karate expertise would be nice tho. Every time I have gone along to some course for martial arts I seem to have got the wrong night/venue and ended up doing flower arranging.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

"exactly if it's a small person C/ is likely. It's a universal truth that only little people cause pub fights. "

I would say that actually smaller people are normally more dangerous than what they look like. Most of them are either boxers or karate experts. Would be cautious with them. The easier targets then, are the medium weight. :rolleyes

Great xenophobic comment Spod.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: C) or A)

There's usually a few cockney barrow boy types on the shuttle up from Heathrow on a Saturday morning
    That description applies to many agents. Cockney geezers deserve a good pasting anyway, agent or not....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Although I doubt many agents can be found at the Stretford End on a Saturday afternoon.
    There's usually a few cockney barrow boy types on the shuttle up from Heathrow on a Saturday morning...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I've no need to pick fights, I'm a gentle giant
    Shame really, as there's plenty of agents deserving a good slap. Although I doubt many agents can be found at the Stretford End on a Saturday afternoon.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

WS, I've no need to pick fights, I'm a gentle giant

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Spod, do you often pick fights with short people at the Stretford end?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Numpty, you've noticed this also, eh?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Depending on the size of you and the other person the right choice is C) or A).
    exactly if it's a small person C/ is likely. It's a universal truth that only little people cause pub fights.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Sorry, forgot the Italian answer...

D: Run away and tell your mummy!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    C) or A)

Depending on the size of you and the other person the right choice is C) or A).

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    D: You sue them for drinking alcohol and offending your muslim beliefs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X