• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Admin - perma ban me please"

Collapse

• No2politics
    replied
    Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
    Please don't go CBD
    Seconded!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    What have I done now?
    You nasty bastard.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    You apologised, then took every opportunity to have a dig at CBD on the back of others. When will you see that posters like OG and Sas (who have both gone down in my opinion today) are baiting you? You're a decent bloke, Suity - don't try to be someone you're not just to fit in with the cool kids. Integrity maketh man.
    What have I done now?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Signing off now. Beers in play, not going to post.

Try and put this behind us please.

Thanks.
    You nasty bastard.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    You apologised, then took every opportunity to have a dig at CBD on the back of others. When will you see that posters like OG and Sas (who have both gone down in my opinion today) are baiting you? You're a decent bloke, Suity - don't try to be someone you're not just to fit in with the cool kids. Integrity maketh man.
    Signing off now. Beers in play, not going to post.

Try and put this behind us please.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Slow down there MS. Sure I enough I did something wrong, but I apologised for it. Not that that makes it ok. But it is done. I still regret it.

I did not however start a thread reposting the comment that was removed by the mods to reignite something that was dying down.
    Last edited by mudskipper; 6 December 2013, 21:44.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    He's trying to flounce. Show some respect.
    Trying being the operative word.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    If Rule 3 is 'Never apologise', Rule 4 is 'Never explain yourself'. You did a great thing, suity. Hold your head up high.
    And never forget Space Corps directive 34124

The problem is AtW, I just don't know.
    Ok. Nice, very nice.

Just how the **** I am the problem now? Stop blaming others! Or use proper punctuation.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    **** knows. Really ****ed it up this time.
    If Rule 3 is 'Never apologise', Rule 4 is 'Never explain yourself'. You did a great thing, suity. Hold your head up high.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I don't know how you get through life being this socially inept Suity, it must be a defence mechanism to protect you from the obvious dislike shown to you by others.
    **** knows. Really ****ed it up this time.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I don't know how you get through life being this socially inept Suity, it must be a defence mechanism to protect you from the obvious dislike shown to you by others.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    When did you become evil?
    The problem is AtW, I just don't know.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    One mistake against one poster makes me evil?

Broadcasting this mistake on the boards is acceptable?

Topsy Turvy land indeed.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Which I'm not that fussed about, it was a fair rep. Well deserved.

Leave a comment:

• No2politics
    replied
    I'm with CBD on this one. It ain't funny. Some posters on here have had cancer - I doubt they're chuckling at these insults.
    Agree

Leave a comment:

Working...
X