• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Collecting new car this afternoon"

Collapse

• milanbenes
    replied
    I used to think the same

the latest model, in black with the 20" titanium wheels looks very nice, heard to tell it from a cayenne these days

3.0tdi

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    4.2 tdi

?

Shame the Q7 looks like a hippo though. Fugly things.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    congrats Hyper

Luke,

it's a......

Metallic black

20" wheels

Air suspension

etc

Q7

ordered in September

arrived from the factory this week

collecting it today

Milan.

well I gotta say folks, after 5 months of ownership, and 6,000kms the Q7 is fecking awesome.

Already done a few nice journeys, down to Italy for Skiing, over to Essen for Techno Classica, and the car is perfect, sits on the motorway steady, fast, comfortable, good consumption, on a 100mph+ journey through Germany it gave 9.5l/100kms, the air suspension is perfect, bose hifi perfect, loads of room inside, quiet as mouse, you can't hear the engine unless you gun it, 20" titanium wheels look excellent against the black metalic and black rear windows

Off to the mountains with it tomorrow morning for the weekend.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    nice

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Hi Mich,

yo

as you can imagine, it's a struggle, but we're getting there slowly

what's new in the land of the Orange

Milan.
    Land of Orange is cold, recessionny and generally a bit miserable but Tester Towers is enjoying a boom as my newly developed PLC/Scada skills are in demand wth industry recovering. War chest needs to be strengthened after a disappointing 2012 and a mercifully short bout of permiedoom, but we battle on with Lady Tester now fulfilling the role of CFO at MTTCo, a challenging role that seems to primarily involve buying posh dresses and shoes. Due to one of the Dutch tax system's many idiosyncrasies I'm now driving a 17 year old Daimler Six as MTTCo's company vehicle and paying very little tax on it. In fact, there are many freelancers in NL buying 15+ year old Jags, Mercedes and Porsches to grab the fiscal advantage on older cars. Of course, every time I fill it with wonderful and expensive high octane petrol I see my income tax bill dropping as well. No doubt the sourpusses in the Hague will find a way to stop all this fun, but we´ll enjoy it while it lasts.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Hi Mich,

yo

as you can imagine, it's a struggle, but we're getting there slowly

what's new in the land of the Orange

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Yo Milan!

Good to hear from the King of Tape Changers!

How are things?

cheers

MTT

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Hi Zeity,

as it has been pointed out to me in the past, those tapes won't change themselves

Norahhe, put the kettle on luv

The car,

got the car last Friday, it is awesome best car I have ever had, fast, got grunt, stable with the air suspension

at the moment it doesn't have number plates, will collect them tomorrow, so it's been fun

collecting the audi usb cable tomorrow too so I can plug in me freecom toughdrive with 1tb of musik and blast it out on the Bose stereo

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Afternoon All,

Plan B has coughed up and bought me a new company car.

The Pathfinder, age 5,5years, was sold in October.

The new car arrives today

What's new with you lot ?

Milan.

p.s. we still have the old Passat estate, it's still going strong, a provides a valuable hadr service

infact we have a Passat cc in the Benes fleet too now, that arrived in September.
    Oi Milly!

Put the kettle on luv.

Good to see the roadside caff plan b is going well.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    hot sandy oily

hmmmm

Libya ?

Milan.
    If only. The Gulf.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied