• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good evening and Hello"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    The username is a bit suityish, but the posting lacks the suity hallmarks. Perhaps suity offered his services in username selection.
    MF is seriously below par at the moment, so it could well be him. I'm actually a little worried.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    Should have just called him ColonelSuitySockie
    The username is a bit suityish, but the posting lacks the suity hallmarks. Perhaps suity offered his services in username selection.

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    Should have just called him ColonelSuitySockie

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Has Suity told you how to bypass the swear filter yet ??

Also, is it true that Suity is a kick ass, project saving womaniser ??

Leave a comment:

• colonelyeehaw
    replied
    Sounds like there's quite a mix of experience and opinion on here...love it.

I'm sure I'll have questions for you all as I work my way through, in true newbie stylee.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    The only real rule that you need to have in mind is that I am ******* awesome and d000hg does not like me because I made him question his beliefs once, luckily his opinions do not real matter to anyone.
    Good lord, I was hammered when I posted that. I only vaguely remember doing it now I have seen it. Although it makes me wonder what else I might have posted on other forums!

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Ignore them all I an the font of all knowledge :-!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by kal View Post
    Damon is a recruitment agent in (poor) disguise...
    Burn ze vitch

Leave a comment:

• kal
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    63 views and not a single soul has even stopped by to say hello. That is shocking.

I can only assume this is because you're not a sockie like Damon for example.
    Damon is a recruitment agent in (poor) disguise...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    The only real rule that you need to have in mind is that I am ******* awesome and d000hg does not like me because I made him question his beliefs once, luckily his opinions do not real matter to anyone.
    Cretin

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by colonelyeehaw View Post
    Good evening one and all. I'm new to the world of contracting, having been a permie for the past 14 years in the Project Management field. Very much enjoying reading the advice and banter and look forward to getting involved.
    Can just about bleed a radiator and don't really have an opinion regarding gladiators either way.
    It took you 14 years to find us?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Good evening one and all. I'm new to the world of contracting, having been a permie for the past 14 years in the Project Management field. Very much enjoying reading the advice and banter and look forward to getting involved.
    Can just about bleed a radiator and don't really have an opinion regarding gladiators either way.

Hello

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    I was like you once, then I started replying to comments, before you could shake a maraca I became a contrarian. Now I spend my hours and minutes looking for posts that I can have an opposite opinion to. It's not as fun as it sounds.

Gladiators are cool, that's a fact there are no other opinions. Unless you mean the Gladiators on ITV, then only Jet was cool. Well I think she was called Jet, if not just ignore that statement, well the entire post really.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Based on available evidence?
    Don't you dare try and steal his thunder!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X