• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Finally ordered my new phone."

Collapse

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Mmmm shiney

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Been looking at these as my contract is up with Orange and am considering going SIM only and buying one of these. I take it you like it then?
    It's not the no-brainer that I considered the Nexus 4 to be, but I like it (bought the day it came out, like the Android sheep that I am).

Nothing overly flashy, but it does the job, has a cracking interface, great screen resolution...

Wireless charger from TYLT arrived this week as well, which I like from the geek point of view.

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    If they only put a memory card slot in them they would be perfect, that is the only annoyance they want to nudge you onto cloud services

I mean 16gb, that's manageable but could do better
    Get the 32GB one then. I still can't understand what you need on a phone that takes up that amount of space.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    If they only put a memory card slot in them they would be perfect, that is the only annoyance they want to nudge you onto cloud services

Screen protector, Spigen case and a 64Gb Samsung Micro SD card in hand. Movies and TV on the way to work

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
    Nexus 5 all the way.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    After a couple of weeks of fiddling around, O2 have managed to transfer my number to a new business account, and I have ordered my new Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Yey!!!!!
    What are they offering and what are they charging? I got a Samsung Galaxy S4 pretty much the week it came out on t mobile business. Unlimited everything for £36 a month. There was a £120 up front payment for the phone, but I got £100 back through quidco, so £20 for the phone. It's not on 4g though

Leave a comment:

• Support Monkey
    replied
    Nokia 925, well someone had to test them OK!!!, actually it's pretty good

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
    Nexus 5 all the way.
    Been looking at these as my contract is up with Orange and am considering going SIM only and buying one of these. I take it you like it then?

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    Nexus 5 all the way.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Was thinking about getting that, but going to hold off for new curved large screen iPhone 6 next year.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Nice! They do look really nice. Well done on getting the number ported, that is the only thing that has stopped me leaving Orange the last few years...

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    started a topic Finally ordered my new phone.

Finally ordered my new phone.

After a couple of weeks of fiddling around, O2 have managed to transfer my number to a new business account, and I have ordered my new Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Yey!!!!!

Working...
X