• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "scrum.org page browser killer"

Collapse

• amcdonald
    replied
    You'll probably be blacklisted by every zen ninja scrum master now

The horror, the horror

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    it took 10 mins to get the feedback form on that page to display and submit

After submitting polite feedback they were kind enough to respond....

Hello xyz,

Thank you for your interest in Scrum.org and for your message. We are always looking to improve the quality of our website for our users and we thank you for your feedback regarding the PSM I list of certificate holders on our website; it is much appreciated.

In fact, better organization/pagination and search-ability for our lists of Certificate Holders is something that is on our Product Backlog and will be worked toward in the future. Once this is ultimately implemented, this should help to alleviate downloading time and page hanging and make the experience faster and easier to navigate through and to find someone. Thank you again for your great input and enjoy your day!

Sincerely,
    No doubt when the feature was first developed their database probably only had 2 or 3 names in it!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Oooooo.

A rampant bot in TPD.

I wonder what it makes of all the nonsense.

I thought that is what we call Zeity?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    okay just opened the page, copy & pasted into text edit. When does the killing start?

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Wouldn't take much to DoS the site if the DB lookup is that big then. Worse than when MSNBot goes rampant on the TPD threads

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    started a topic scrum.org page browser killer

scrum.org page browser killer

What idiot decided it was ok to list out 1000s of names on a single page without pagination or search so as to kill your browser so dead you can't even scroll down the list.

https://www.scrum.org/Assessments/Ce...ntName=PSM%20I

WTF is this an example of good scrum practice - the resulting product quality of this page is so bad they should have not bothered at all - doesn't give scrum a good name at all, I pity the individuals who are listed on that page.

Working...
X