• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "White supremacist discovers his African heritage"

Collapse

• petergriffin
    replied
    As long as we don't descend from the Irish gypsies.

Leave a comment:

• Wanderer
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    aren't we all descendants of African's anyway?
    Sicilians are apparently....

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    Not quite - see hybrids such as the liger, although they're very often sterile, so a bit of a dead-end.

The Soviets tried to make ape human hybrids for their army.

Fruit loops.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    "According to the latest census Leith [the town he intends to be all white] has a population of 16 including one black, Bobby Harper, who lives with his white wife, Sherrill.

Mr Harper has said he has no intention of moving".

Good for Mr. Harper.
    You couldn't make this crap up.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by Dominic Connor View Post
    My own (vague) understanding of biology can't support this idea since as I understand once two species have split you can't get viable offspring yet we observe that all humans seem be able to breed with all others, implying we must some from a relatively small single pool.
    Not quite - see hybrids such as the liger, although they're very often sterile, so a bit of a dead-end.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    I don't see why it matters either way

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Does that make him a wigger?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Dominic Connor View Post
    Although I personally believe we all came out of Africa, that is not quite 100% proven.

There is the "multiple origins" theory that several humanoids evolved at roughly the same time (a few hundred kiloyears) in a way vaguely like having Neanderthals alongside our own ancestors.

This is particularly popular in countries like China where the idea of having evolved from black people make them feel more uncomfortable than in Europe where the left see this as proof we are all brothers and the right see it as evidence that whites are more evolved and superior to blacks.

My own (vague) understanding of biology can't support this idea since as I understand once two species have split you can't get viable offspring yet we observe that all humans seem be able to breed with all others, implying we must some from a relatively small single pool.

..but there are people who aren't regarded as mad who work at universities that aren't laughed at who believe this.
    well said ma n****

Leave a comment:

• Dominic Connor
    replied
    Maybe we're African

Although I personally believe we all came out of Africa, that is not quite 100% proven.

There is the "multiple origins" theory that several humanoids evolved at roughly the same time (a few hundred kiloyears) in a way vaguely like having Neanderthals alongside our own ancestors.

This is particularly popular in countries like China where the idea of having evolved from black people make them feel more uncomfortable than in Europe where the left see this as proof we are all brothers and the right see it as evidence that whites are more evolved and superior to blacks.

..but there are people who aren't regarded as mad who work at universities that aren't laughed at who believe this.

Leave a comment:

• evilagent
    replied
    Wait till he finds out life may have started on Mars, and organic life may have come here on a rock!

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Sirius Cybernetics.

Say no more.

tee hee although their GPP creations seemed very talkative, never mind say no more

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Excellent - in America that means he is black.
    Just like his president

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    I have reason to believe that you too may be of African descent;

Dogon people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Ha ha I remember reading The Sirius Mystery (which is referenced in that article) when I was in my teens!

EDIT: I was 12

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    What is this "we" of which you speak, earthling?
    I have reason to believe that you too may be of African descent;

Dogon people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    cheeers

ma n****

Leave a comment:

Working...
X