• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hang about, that can't be right."

Collapse

• Paddy
    replied
    He has been let off now. So no swingin.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

Seriously though, there are worse and painful ways to die. Stoning to name one
    Just don't say Jehovah!

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    You'd not even see this behaviour in animals.
    Only because the lack opposable thumbs (and the required skill with rope)

Seriously though, there are worse and painful ways to die. Stoning to name one

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    So they say anyway, they also say the holocaust didn't happen
    Fuqwittery!

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Lol and then he said Iran would never seek to develop an atomic weapon

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Wrong!

Iran's Rouhani on Holocaust: 'A massacre that cannot be denied' - World News

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    The Iranian guy was a drug dealer; that's what I and person I replied to was talking about

(as you well knew )

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    well let you off....

but you know don't hang ALL the dealers you know

erm..

just in case

you ken?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Not sure you can just go around hanging black people - a bit un PC?

or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
    The Iranian guy was a drug dealer; that's what I and person I replied to was talking about

(as you well knew )

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    WHS - It's about time we started hanging ours
    (and of course all the murderers and terrorists cluttering up our prisons at vast expense)
    Not sure you can just go around hanging black people - a bit un PC?

or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Have you seen the deaths and lives ruined by drug dealers?

BTW Willie Francis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    WHS - It's about time we started hanging ours

(and of course all the murderers and terrorists cluttering up our prisons at vast expense)

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    It's sad that for a while Iran had a moderate regime,and an intellectual middle class

We're still living with the aftershocks of the overthrow of the Shah now, would there be such a problem in the middle east without that revolution and the downfall of Sadam Hussein
    It still has an intellectual middle class and it will possibly have a moderate regime in the future. The Shah wasn't necessarily a nice chap though; perhaps less awful than the people who took over, as long as you weren't on the recieving end. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday_(1978)

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    It's sad that for a while Iran had a moderate regime,and an intellectual middle class

We're still living with the aftershocks of the overthrow of the Shah now, would there be such a problem in the middle east without that revolution and the downfall of Sadam Hussein

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Sounds like a false positive.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    I take it you don't have a cat. Mine will happily torture a mouse, wait for it to recover and then start again.
    Lionesses have been known to do this to buffaloes who've angered them by having a go at cubs, hunting them down time and time again before eventually killing them and eating them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X