• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nice restaurant in London?"

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
    Well, I never knew it was starred. Went there for a colleague's leaving do one year. Ended up trying to code that afternoon having had way too many free champagne cocktails that they were dishing out to our group.
    Whoops! No it isn't.

I Keep getting it mixed up with Rasoi Vineet Bhatia which has a star.

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Michelin
    Cinnamon club
    Well, I never knew it was starred. Went there for a colleague's leaving do one year. Ended up trying to code that afternoon having had way too many free champagne cocktails that they were dishing out to our group.

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I remember that!

I found by being nice to the staff there they let you try all their most expensive whiskies and then give you free drinks
    Feminine charms no doubt

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    I didn't try the food, I just attempted to bankrupt Scrag with the whisky
    I remember that!

I found by being nice to the staff there they let you try all their most expensive whiskies and then give you free drinks

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
    I found the Sushi to be average there. I do like the venue but will only go there to drink and would eat somewhere first. The food at Sushi Say is infinitely better and probably not much more expensive
    I didn't try the food, I just attempted to bankrupt Scrag with the whisky

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    Sushi Samba.
    Ah yes, I did enjoy being taken up the Heron Tower by the CUK grub club
    I found the Sushi to be average there. I do like the venue but will only go there to drink and would eat somewhere first. The food at Sushi Say is infinitely better and probably not much more expensive

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    Sushi Samba.
    Ah yes, I did enjoy being taken up the Heron Tower by the CUK grub club

Leave a comment:

• Hardgraft
    replied
    The Hawksmoor is my favourite. Best steak you will ever have.
    In East London? I agree.

Great cocktail bar too!

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Sushi Samba.

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    A few of my favorites that haven't been mentioned:

Moro
    ottolenghi's
    Clos Maggiore
    Pera
    Medlar
    Jose (Pizzaros sister restaurant)

For indian try 'Roots' is Islington
    For chinese try Min Jiang

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    Livin the fecking dream suity!

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Just-eat.co.uk
    Livin the fecking dream suity!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Just-eat.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Unless it has a hot tub time machine that's meh

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    Much as I love sushi, after only having it for the first time when in Australia early last year, I haven't got a clue what anything is. I only tend to eat it if there's a sushi train so I can just pick up whatever I like the looks of. I've been looking for a good sushi train in London but haven't been able to find one (and something puts me off Yo Sushi, but I'm not sure why).
    The Itsu in south ken has one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X