• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "DFS sofa delivery time"

Collapse

• bless 'em all
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    If you want a car on the other hand...
    Lay in the road?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Blimey saw you coming. I got a handmade (in Germany) sofa and it was built and delivered in 2 weeks for 2k
    If you want leather, you buy Italian. No ifs no buts. If you want a car on the other hand...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Made in Italy, I had to wait 5-6 weeks for the sofa I bought for my Munich apartment. Feels like it'll last for 20 years without a problem, your's for ~ €4k.

KARE - Munich - absolutely living mad - furniture, lighting, accessoires
    Blimey saw you coming. I got a handmade (in Germany) sofa and it was built and delivered in 2 weeks for 2k

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Made in Italy, I had to wait 5-6 weeks for the sofa I bought for my Munich apartment. Feels like it'll last for 20 years without a problem, your's for ~ €4k.

KARE - Munich - absolutely living mad - furniture, lighting, accessoires

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Self made - I expect them to ship a few logs and a chainsaw
    Quality then

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Self assemble?
    Self made - I expect them to ship a few logs and a chainsaw

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Mine is due for delivery in late 2014
    Self assemble?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Mine is due for delivery in late 2014

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    Why didn't they sell it for smack, or would they be too ashamed trying to sell a DFS sofa ?
    vielleicht

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Turns out my Glasgow BTL tenants left the sofa a little worse for wear. So I've ordered a new one before the next tenant moves in. 14 days until delivery, can't complain about that can we?
    Why didn't they sell it for smack, or would they be too ashamed trying to sell a DFS sofa ?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    14 days isn't so bad.....

I think this one might actually be made in Britain... I'll double check.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    14 days isn't so bad.....

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
    Did you get it "half price" though?
    Yes, I got it at the sale, two sofas for £795 when they should have been £1590 - bargain, I'm sure the tenants will be happy.

Leave a comment:

• Wanderer
    replied
    Turns out my Glasgow BTL tenants left the sofa a little worse for wear. So I've ordered a new one before the next tenant moves in. 14 days until delivery, can't complain about that can we?
    Did you get it "half price" though?

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    Wow! Just 14 days. Amazing. I don't imagine anyone could complain about that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X