• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Arctic Sunrise - arrested"

Collapse

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Air Crash Investigation Target is Destroyed (Korean Air Lines Flight 007) part 5 - YouTube

I have merely stated facts and not opinion contrary to you. Now, be a good boy and eat your plutonium salad before it decays a half life
    I think what u did was just post a clip of US TV program.

It's just telly.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    So that's ok for the fighter pilot who could visually see it's a passenger airliner to shoot it down?

Do you know Paddy what Lenin called your type? A useful idiot.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10O3fKZBxz0

I have merely stated facts and not opinion contrary to you. Now, be a good boy and eat your plutonium salad before it decays a half life
    Last edited by Paddy; 6 October 2013, 20:08.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Dom durakov...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    You are an idiot.

ra ra Rasputin.

AtW. the commie who put the Ras into Putin

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Mistake is more likely.

oh dear. I choose not to have you in my team. I prefer to live

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    lets imagine you want to test out the response of the air defences in an area. before you attack.
    You are an idiot.
    Last edited by AtW; 6 October 2013, 18:54.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I think you need to lookup map of the Russian Far East...

lets imagine you want to test out the response of the air defences in an area. before you attack.

send a fighter bomber in, get a response, cause an international incident , alert the enemy.

send a passenger airline in, get a response, oops it was a mistake

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    A passenger airliner could concievably be crashed into a skyscraper, or a world trade centre
    I think you need to lookup map of the Russian Far East...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    So that's ok for the fighter pilot who could visually see it's a passenger airliner to shoot it down?

No. anyone who has been in the military will not allow themselves to be fooled by appearances. a kid with a gun can kill you.
    A passenger airliner could concievably be crashed into a skyscraper, or a world trade centre

far fetched maybe. but it could happen

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    The Korean flight was off its flight path possible due to the compass being set to magnet north rather than true north however, it did not respond to radio calls or warning shots.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Iran is next to Iraq - this was war zone with active usage of aircraft, not trying to excuse US behavior but it's a very different environment to when Korean airplane was shot down by USSR.

And talking of USA - their oil companies got some sense not to try to do Greenpeace for "piracy".
    Iran next to Iraq is irrelevant. The plane was shot down on the other side of Iran and not in a war zone. The US was officially not in the war although they supplied arms and help to Saddam including gas. The Iran flight was on a schedule flight with a flight plan filed with US forces. It was shot down by a gun ho commander who lied in court afterwards.

The Korean flight was off its flight path possible due to the compass being set to magnet north rather than true north however, it did not respond to radio calls or warning shots.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Iran is next to Iraq - this was war zone with active usage of aircraft, not trying to excuse US behavior but it's a very different environment to when Korean airplane was shot down by USSR.

And talking of USA - their oil companies got some sense not to try to do Greenpeace for "piracy".

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    They could not have hoped for a better cretin in charge to try to charge them with piracy.

Well done GreenPeace.

Yeah, why not - after all Soviet Russia has got good practice in shooting civilians.

Like this - Korean Air Lines Flight 007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Given that Russia makes most of money from sales of oil and gas to the west, trying tulip like this isn't going to be very good business wise.
    So does the USA Iran Chamber Society: History of Iran: Shooting Down Iran Air Flight 655 [IR655]

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Why do Greenpeace need an icebreaker anyway ? I thought all the ice was melted this year..oh..wait

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Green Peace of are load hypocrites. They want to deny people of fossil fuels yet they burn fuel in their ship chugging around the world playing bravo games for their own self satisfaction.

If they really wanted to make a difference they should be spending money cleaning up pollution in India and Bangladesh, but that is not fun for them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X