• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ain't life just, well, ..."

Collapse

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Yes. The poor sod needs help. Mainly to remove the gigantic chip on his shoulder.
    I don't have a chip, it's more a splinter, soon to be removed though, I'm emigratting........you will still be a tosser though !!

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
    IMHO the term c*nts is very appropriate for the subject matter at hand i.e you and ya little mates Mr Foot and the other looser. So feck off and count ya assetts elsewhere tosspot. Your boring me now.
    Your
    loser
    your
    assets
    You're

HTH

Fleetwood

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by bobsmithldn
    You're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bitter ...

Ain't life great ...
    Yes. The poor sod needs help. Mainly to remove the gigantic chip on his shoulder.

Leave a comment:

• bobsmithldn
    replied
    IMHO the term c*nts is very appropriate for the subject matter at hand i.e you and ya little mates Mr Foot and the other looser. So feck off and count ya assetts elsewhere tosspot. Your boring me now.
    You're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bitter ...

Ain't life great ...

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore
    We can all be richer by not doing things but you sacrifice the quality of your life surely?
    15 years ago I worked with a young jewish bloke who was as tight as a duck's arse, walked around in the same old threadbare clothes (before they were in fashion), and seemed to have no interests except computer engineering and reading the Torah. He was as clever as feck, didn't say much, and smelled of mothballs.

He wasn't on particularly high rates, but he's probably saved away at least half a million quid since then, and invested it properly so he's probably trebled it.

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Hark at you! Any objective observer reading this thread will work out who REALLY has his head up his arse. Besides if you really were happy with your life you would have no urge to call people c*nts. Sort out your sad pathetic little existence.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I was merely applying the simple fact that normally the ones who talk about what they have are the ones with their heads are so far up their own arse they can't see the woods for the trees. These people, i.e you and these other dimwits who posted on this thread spend more time thinking about what they've got and masturbating over how great they are, that they fail to see any real comparision between self worth and self defication. It's quite simple your bunch of c*nts and that is know already. Why post??

Oh and FYI SASguru, I'm not rich in monetary terms, just comfortable and happy with my life. I have a beautiful Norwegian wife and a happy healthy son and a handfull of friends I will take to the grave with me. Work out the value of that!!

Or you could just go cuddly wank yourself and tell yourself how great you are !!
    Hark at you! Any objective observer reading this thread will work out who REALLY has his head up his arse. Besides if you really were happy with your life you would have no urge to call people c*nts. Sort out your sad pathetic little existence.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Oh and FYI SASguru, I'm not rich in monetary terms, just comfortable and happy with my life.
    Which begs the question 'What is better - rich in life or rich in monetary terms?'

I was reading some money magazine this morning where they were reviewing a book about getting rich (ends 'Finish Rich' can't remember the rest of it). The author makes the argument that by cutting back on things like pay-TV, coffee at Starbucks etc etc etc, you can increase your net worth in the long term. But I say 'to what end'? We can all be richer by not doing things but you sacrifice the quality of your life surely? I'm with Lord Lucan on this one...

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    Bloody hell! That's a bit selfish, do they know?

One also has a very rare breed goldfish. Comes in orange don't you know....

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    and a handfull of friends I will take to the grave with me.

Bloody hell! That's a bit selfish, do they know?

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    He has a real problem with Anger management. Usually loses his rag when someone says how well off they are or how they're enjoying life.
    I was merely applying the simple fact that normally the ones who talk about what they have are the ones with their heads are so far up their own arse they can't see the woods for the trees. These people, i.e you and these other dimwits who posted on this thread spend more time thinking about what they've got and masturbating over how great they are, that they fail to see any real comparision between self worth and self defication. It's quite simple your bunch of c*nts and that is know already. Why post??

Oh and FYI SASguru, I'm not rich in monetary terms, just comfortable and happy with my life. I have a beautiful Norwegian wife and a happy healthy son and a handfull of friends I will take to the grave with me. Work out the value of that!!

Or you could just go cuddly wank yourself and tell yourself how great you are !!
    Last edited by lORD lUCAN; 3 August 2006, 11:49.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by bobsmithldn
    Poor lORD lUCAN, bit jaded with life, eh?

Never mind ...
    He has a real problem with Anger management. Usually loses his rag when someone says how well off they are or how they're enjoying life.

Leave a comment:

• bobsmithldn
    replied
    next....
    Poor lORD lUCAN, bit jaded with life, eh?

Never mind ...

Leave a comment:

• djfoot
    replied
    next....
    Wassup Lord Lucan. Next door won;t give you back your ball?

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Originally posted by djfoot
    Snap!
    next....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X