• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I am very happy

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I am very happy"

Collapse

Guest replied
    I am happy to report....

Many things make me happy - thats the beauty of enjoying God's wonderful creation

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Jesus

Looks like my big global programme has been given the go ahead. I am truly happy
    Chico, I am deeply shocked. Surely there is only one way to true happiness? I'd best get down the old worship hut pronto if I were you. God will not be happy at all.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

The influx of overseas contractors when plenty visas were on offer a few years ago stuffed up the rates and still is keeping them down I think. At my current Co they tried to get somebody on a rubbish rate a month or 2 back and didn't get any CVs from UK contractors. A sign things had picked up but still enough CVs to stuff me up asking for more money.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

15 months ago I didn't get a sniff at a contract, now they seem to be creeping out of the floorboards

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

So there were a few 400 jobs around then !? The agents came out with lots of 400+ talk last time I looked but in reality it was 300-350, that was 15 months ago though.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

nowhere near as good as they used to be. between £300 and £400 a day

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

What sort of rates ( ie. ABAP stuff ) were on offer ? I'm on a long contract so haven't ventured out into the outside world for a while. My phone has also been ringing a fair bit of late.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

The Inland Revenue implementation is under way. I've spoken to a few agencys about work on this implementation at Basingstoke and Worthing sites. As usual with the IR they are really slow at making any decisions .......

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

There should be a big SAP implementation at the Inland Revenue pretty soon. Whether Cap Gemini will allow anyone else a sniff is another matter.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

absolutely not (okay maybe I can't spell or mayb it's the leaving drink session).

My mobile has been ringing off the hook for the last two to three months with SAP development opportunities

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

back to SAP development next week
    I thought the SAP projects were dying out.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I'm very happy. Last day in boring project management role ... back to SAP development next week

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Spod, I love it it when you come over all hard

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

What does he mean by Gentle?

I think the nearest we've got to that is GBG, he's light on his feet!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X