• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Frida Question Corner"

Collapse

• Clog II The Avenger
    replied
    One of these.

After a hot day at work, its nice to sit down and cool them off ready for the next session.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw
    So who's Frida and when are you gonna ask the question about her?
    You can find her here in Denmark

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    You know, one of those funny footbath things...

Footbath?
    I thought they were like the school drink fountains!!!

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Fred !!! shuddafukup !

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
    Because your staying in a cheap hotel that doesn’t have a bidet or a douche.
    "you're"

Definitely don't stay in hotels with one of these:

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    You know, one of those funny footbath things...
    Some of those ghastly continental types dont wear socks I suppose thats why these glorified footbaths are popular in your continental hotel.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
    A what? I thought this was ContractorUK. with particular attention to the UK bit

Leave a comment:

• Clog II The Avenger
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt
    Why is it, that when you stay in a hotel and use the bathroom to evacuate your bowels, the mirrors are always placed so that you can always watch yourself wiping your bottom?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    His sense of smell must have been bad if he was sticking his nose in your buisness.

How come if you fart yourself it's always a pleasing/satisfying experience.
    Or even a proud moment...but if someone else does it it's criminal?????

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Frida Question Corner
    So who's Frida and when are you gonna ask the question about her?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Why is it, that when you stay in a hotel and use the bathroom to evacuate your bowels, the mirrors are always placed so that you can always watch yourself wiping your bottom?
    If this disturbs you try tulipting the bed then wipe with the sheets. Sorted!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    Why would he stick his nose in your sh*t?
    Because his smelled so bad... wouldn't you?

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    It's so you dont have to fumble around with your camera phone !!

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    Spooky... we obviously visited the same Greek motels....!

My (late) dog tulips smelled worse than mine - and he used to stick his nose in it. The dirty bastard...
    Why would he stick his nose in your sh*t?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Spooky... we obviously visited the same Greek motels....!
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    Whilst we are in the toilet, so to speak, how come your tulips never smell as repugnant as other people tulips ?
    My (late) dog tulips smelled worse than mine - and he used to stick his nose in it. The dirty bastard...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X