• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Test Please Delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Test Please Delete"

Collapse

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
    "the human penis is larger than that of the common chimpanzee"

Do you mean bigger than a chimpanzee or a chimpanzee’s willie?
    He wrote "than that of the" rather than "than the" hence it is clear that he means that "the human penis is larger than a common Chimpanzee's penis".

In French it would be "le penis d'un etre human est plus grand que celui d'un chimpanze" which is equally clear. Just thought I'd throw that in to prove that I can show off as much as the other lardy dar hoity toity Frog speaking CUK members. Ah, we've come full circle. So to speak.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Clog II The Avenger
    replied
    "the human penis is larger than that of the common chimpanzee"

Do you mean bigger than a chimpanzee or a chimpanzee’s willie?

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    If you were a LadyMuck you wouldn't speak with your mouth full.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    "man who go through turnstile sideways is going to bangkok"

Oh and as most of you think with what's in your trousers, that definitely goes to prove that size is not everything. The bigger the c*ck, the um, bigger the c*ck, funny that. Unless you're a body builder on steriods in which case you're still a big c*ck but just have a tiny wee one. Oh the irony.

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    mine is getting so much use it doesn't know if its cuming or going...or cuming back again!
    with so much overuse
    be careful it may disappear one day

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    mine is getting so much use it doesn't know if its cuming or going...or cuming back again!
    Ahh! The old Inverted Penis problem?

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    Originally posted by XLMonkey
    "The common chimpanzee, or Pan troglodytes, has the third largest penis size among the great apes: in comparison, the human penis is larger than that of the common chimpanzee, both proportional to body size and in absolute terms. "
    Originally posted by MrsChimpanzee
    Size isn't everything dear

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    mine is so big that it goes through the custome clearance while i am still stuck in the queue

Leave a comment:

• XLMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetwood
    Mine's so big, it has its own birth certificate.
    Mine isn't, apparently

"The common chimpanzee, or Pan troglodytes, has the third largest penis size among the great apes: in comparison, the human penis is larger than that of the common chimpanzee, both proportional to body size and in absolute terms. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis

...I know what to do with it, though....

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Mine fell off, so I grew a new one.

There are advantages to being a Lizard...
    I bet it's prehensile too. Clever these lizards

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    Mine fell off, so I grew a new one.

There are advantages to being a Lizard...

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Mine's so withered and atrophied that I often get accused by Customs for bringing in foreign grubs into the UK....

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    It's a burden really - this thing has been chiselled from granite - every time I go through customs they think I am carrying a weapon strapped to my inner thigh. Sometimes the customs girl lingers over the shaft whilst frisking.
    Mine's so big, it has its own birth certificate.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Ah Jabber the Hut is back. Well try putting down the salami that you're fantasizing is your penis, and you should be OK to type.
    It's a burden really - this thing has been chiselled from granite - every time I go through customs they think I am carrying a weapon strapped to my inner thigh. Sometimes the customs girl lingers over the shaft whilst frisking.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X