• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gents, help needed; fit or fugly?"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I want to know what she's thinking.

She is obviously thinking of something.

'Before I drop me kecks and tear your knickers down and slip you a crippler, it is imperitive that I know what you are thinking my dear'

Marquise de sade - 1429 'the case of the bum-busted police woman'
    You're about 350 years out, but apart from that, spot on.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I want to know what she's thinking.

She is obviously thinking of something.

'Before I drop me kecks and tear your knickers down and slip you a crippler, it is imperitive that I know what you are thinking my dear'

Marquise de sade - 1429 'the case of the bum-busted police woman'

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I think it's the eyebrows.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Yes folks it's time to play 'Casual Sexism' again!!!

Last night I watched Luther on BBC for the first time, and was struck by the sight of the Alice Morgan character played by Ruth Wilson. Something funny about her upper lip and really she's a bit too thin for my taste, but something about her is really very sexy.

So what do we say? Fit or fugly? Would you? (I think I would)

I'd be right in there like a man with no arms. I might not be very pretty but I'm very fussy and she'd do it for me no probs. Do you really need to ask?

There's conventionally pretty and then there's something different that could be quite special and ol' Ruth has definitley got it.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Yes. I would. Much better than the stereotype Hollywood blonde.
    We find ourselves in agreement again.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Just as well you did not go to a girl's boarding school then.
    I went to a girls' school. Pretty sure the inability to deal with boys was a factor in getting knocked up at 16.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    My first snog was with a girl. It was at a Christian Union camp when I was about 10.

I'm not gay, but I don't find the idea of sex with a woman repulsive. I just find blokes more attractive.
    Just as well you did not go to a girl's boarding school then.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied

Last night I watched Luther on BBC for the first time, and was struck by the sight of the Alice Morgan character played by Ruth Wilson. Something funny about her upper lip and really she's a bit too thin for my taste, but something about her is really very sexy.

she looks like the offspring of Tracey Emin and Mick Jagger who some how managed to avoid the completely ugly genes

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by worzelGummidge View Post
    The real question is, would she actually "do" any of you lot?
    probably, she isn't fit enough to be choosy!

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied

Yes. I would. Much better than the stereotype Hollywood blonde.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    My first snog was with a girl. It was at a Christian Union camp when I was about 10.

I'm not gay, but I don't find the idea of sex with a woman repulsive. I just find blokes more attractive.
    Depends on the bloke

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    That's actually quite cool in a public schoolish kind of way.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    She's so far in she's in Narnia.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Are you a closet muff diver?
    She's so far in she's in Narnia.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Nope: Ruth Wilson, Temporary Chaplaincy Pastoral Worker - Free Church

Leave a comment:

Working...