• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Busted!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Busted!"

Collapse

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    You were doing funny electronic noises?
    That's no way to spell professor Stephen Hawkin
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Originally posted by Freamon View Post
    This is in Cambridge is it?
    You were doing funny electronic noises?
    That's no way to treat professor Stephen Hawkin

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    This is in Cambridge is it?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    started a topic Busted!

Busted!

New contractor at clientco tells the worst jokes

A few of us were laughing at how bad they were in the relative privacy, or so we thought, of the kitchen when we spotted him skulking past. He looked so upset i thought he was going to walk out there and then!

I think he might have heard me doing an impression of him

Shall I say something or just let him grow a pair?

Working...
X