• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What really happened to the "Twin Towers""

Collapse

• Mailman
    replied
    Yeah well if da monkey was a committed conspiracist he would still say Odigo had an office in the WTC complex!

And sorry, it was a bit like a red flag to a bull...I just couldnt help myself, honest!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    Never had an office in the WTC complex to start with...but dont let that little fact get in the way of a good israeli hate'n

Mailman
    I was waiting for TheMonkey to confirm it and then come in with that line, but you've blown it now. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by oraclesmith
    Odigo.
    Never had an office in the WTC complex to start with...but dont let that little fact get in the way of a good israeli hate'n

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    The main problem with the theory of the steel support shafts melting due to the heat of a fire is the speed the building came down. In under an hour a fire managed to melt a steel structure that ran from the top to the bottom of the twin towers despite the fact that there are pictures of people standing in the hole the plane made and the fact that NYFD got firefighters up to the 78th floor and they thought they could put the fire out.

Hardly an inferno and nowhere near enough time to heat up a steel structure the size of WTC1/2 enough to melt it....

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    Odigo.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    If they worked for the MoD that makes them civil servants...and we all know civil servants NEVER start work before 10am!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMonkey
    There is some wierdness about it. There was an incident about 2 hours before the towers got hit which has always intrigued me.

The company I was working for (undisclosed as I'll get in trouble) had offices there at which the staff were myseteriously told to leave the building and go home. At the time, they were contracted to provide infrastructure to the department of defence which is a little suspect if you ask me.
    Were they the night shift? The first hit was 8:45am! Which means they went home at 6:45am.
    Last edited by wendigo100; 19 September 2006, 08:42.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMonkey
    There is some wierdness about it. There was an incident about 2 hours before the towers got hit which has always intrigued me.

The company I was working for (undisclosed as I'll get in trouble) had offices there at which the staff were myseteriously told to leave the building and go home. At the time, they were contracted to provide infrastructure to the department of defence which is a little suspect if you ask me.
    If this is true I would disclose this to the press.

The truth shall set ye free ...
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 19 September 2006, 08:36.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    FFS It's a sad day when Mailman talks most of the sense on a thread. Grow up you "instant expert" demolition experts.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    We Giant Alien Lizards know the answers, but if we told you, we'd have to eat you all.
    It was all a terrible, terrible accident.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Why are we at war with Eurasia? Why would it take a war to cick tulip out of Sommerville, Clarke and Bell and what was so wrong with the music........... oh Eurasia! I'll get me coat.
    I didn't think Somerville was ever in Erasure. He was a poof though.

Leave a comment:

• zathras
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck
    Also, rather interestingly, there was a plane that allegedly crashed into the pentagon. However, there is a distinct lack of imagery/video of the incident and all CCTV footage of that time was impounded by the aforementioned 'authorities'. The only pictures seem to be of a building with a hole in it and no damage to the grass immediately in front and no bits of plane scattered about the place as one would expect.

I love a good conspiracy theory, makes the morning go with a zing.
    There is a whole website dedicated to pictures showing that the one thing missing from the pentagon site was a boeing!

The hole is too small, it hit an area that was under work and therefore virtually empty. The hole is so low the plane would needed to have been flown almost at ground level. This by a pilot who at best had only flown single seat aircraft and simulators!

Once you question the Pentagon, one cannot take any other things said at face value either.

Leave a comment:

• donaldduke
    replied
    Heres another good video:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...14675910247150

The last ten minutes someone describes how there was a planned power blackout in the towers on the 8 & 9th of September 2001 and there were alot
    of Maintenance men on the top 50 floors around those days.

Also the Thermite evidence is plausible.

To read more about the Thermite read this paper:
    http://www.journalof911studies.com/

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Money Money Money
    Ok then, Somebody please try and answer this one then......

If these fires were so big and hot (melt steel), How did they manage to find the terrorists passport?

Are they fire proof?
    1. Are you sure they found their passports?
    2. Who says they were actually carrying them?
    3. Is it possible that their passports were ejected with a lot of other aircraft debris at point of impact?

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Maybe it wasnt in the fire?

Mailman

Leave a comment:

Working...
X